Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why not introduce velometer functionality to EOS Remote app?

I was thinking if there would be any technical reason preventing EOS Remote to have velometer functionality.That would be marvelous addition to excellent application. I have never tried to make actual time lapse, and purchasing actual velometer will ...

gorre by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

how to convert RAW images to JPG in Imagebrowser EX 1.4.0.5

I installed ImagBrowser EX so I can view my raw images.  It works fine for viewing but I can't find how to convert them to raw images.  The manual and help file says to go to Edit > Process RAW Images but when I go to the edit menu, there is no such ...

iboates by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Use of 'ImageBrowser EX'

When I try to use  'ImageBrowser EX'  I get the message "Displaying only the first 1000 images.  To view   the rest scroll to bottom of page and press the  [Show next 1000 images] button".  As I cannot find this I am unable to carry out this instrruc...

noelfitz by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon utilities image transfer utility has stopped working

My Win7 Pro 64-bit computer give me the mesage, "Canon utilities image transfer utility has stopped working". It appears I need this utility to automatically download pics from the CANON iMAGE GATEWAY. The message comes with the following details. Ca...

wrnoof by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Start EOS Utility greyed out mac

Hi, I have a Canon EOS 20D and want to download the images to a mac (OS X 10.9.2) but the "Start EOS Utility" option is greyed out. I just downloaded this DPP version: dpp3.14.15x. Any help? Thanks!

Canon DPP clone stamp takes minutes to start up

The latest DPP version I use is 3.14.15 (3.14.15.2), I use it on an iMac 3.06 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, with 4Gb memory and OS X 10.9.3. When I want to use the clone stamp tool I have to wait several minutes (2-3) until it gets enabled and I can zoom in ...

ernest by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon DPP out of memory bug

For several releases now Canon DPP has memory related problems. The latest DPP version I use is 3.14.15 (3.14.15.2), I use it on an iMac 3.06 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, with 4Gb memory and OS X 10.9.3. Here's the problem: after a ling series of edits DPP ...

ernest by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoombrowser Ex

I have been running Zoombrowser EX for a while now, but recently it crashes with the messgae "Zb module has stiopped working". I have updated the software to 6.9.0.1, but still get the same error. I have in fact found the cause of the problem, and th...

ChasW by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! RAW and JPG

I want to know what is the difference between RAW and JPG  format?

karven by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements