Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM WITH CANON EOS UTILITY. I'm going crazy HELP ME

Hello everyone!When I connect the camera to my PC and open the menu eos utility under control camera, it happens that I can click only the latest, of 4 entries (called "controls folder") while none of the other items can be selected. Someone could ki...

Immagine.jpg

Lens Data not found in DPP

I have recently aquired an EF 70-300 4-5.6 IS USM. Unsurprisingly, when I first tried to process a RAW file in DPP it said "lens data not found". So I went to the update procedure, found what appears to be the right lens, and added it in, apparently ...

V96GLF by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MAC-EOS Ver 30.2 Solution Disc will not install

Im running a macbook pro with the latest OSX update 10.10.4 and have tried installing the Ver 30.2 Solutions disc that came with my 5DS ....and it won't install. I click on the set up Icon and it bounces in the dock then dissapears and that's IT .......

mackone by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility 2 Not Working with OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

My utility software shows my pictures and then, after I start selecting photos to download,  gives me the spinning wheel and eventually disconnects. I've downloaded the March 30th update from Canon. Is there something else I need to update? I've trie...

WVgirl by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

750D utility

Any news about the possibilty of using EOS Utility with an EOS 750D?

jrulier by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with CR2

I converted Canon's CR2 into DNG using Adobe and they seem different when I open them in Preview.I'm trying to figure out why.The most obvious issue is that the CR2s seem to be cut—if it's a 'landscape,' then there is a portion from above and below m...

Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 20.24.56.png Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 20.25.01.png Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 20.26.00.png Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 20.26.04.png

Resolved! EOSUPNPSV.exe kiils all WiFi connections

Hello, Just find out, after 2 days of investigation, that EOS utility 2.14 with the process named EOSUPNPSV.exe is killing all my wifi connections on my home router Linksys E3200.It is also causing the computers that connected thru wire to browse the...

udiburg by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Eos Utility time lapse

I'm trying to use the eos utility to do a little time lapse photgraphy but it seems that the shortest time between photos I can set it to is 5 seconds. This is a little long for my purposes. Is there a way I can set the time to 1 or 2 seconds instead...

Difficulty uploading photos to Canon iMage Gateway

I've always been able to upload photos to my phone over wifi but starting today, it won't let me. Whenever I try to send photos to my Canon iMage Gateway App Library on my phone, it says 'Notification: Set Date/Time' and doesn't let me upload them. T...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements