Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keywords

So I shoot stock photography and I'm looking for software ( free) that you can add keywords. DPP does not have this? Is there any free software that does? Thank you so much

Canon Connect locks up with Android 7.0

I have been using Camera connect on a Samsung Galaxy note 3 for a long while. No problems. I just got a new Android and installed Camera Connect. The install does not show the Canon sx60hs. I used the PowerShot option as the only choice that would in...

Dellis5 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility 3.7.0 / WFT FirewallSetting Crashed

Hello, I use a Canon 5D Mark IV and recently I download EOS Utility 3.7.0 from Canon and install sucessfully. My window operating system is Win10 64Bit But I have a problem of "WFT Firewall Setting" After I run EOS Utility, it alerts for changing WFT...

Canon Camera Connect Android - Phone Sleeping

So, Does everyone on android have this problem or just me? I can't find anyone complaining about it. I have a 6D Mark II + Camera Connect, I can pair, turn on live view, etc... take pictures, watch/start/stop video, etc, use it as mobile monitor, etc...

*Newbie Alert*: question about linked applications

I'm working with a gross pathology lab, where they produce anatomic images before slide prep using Canon Rebel series cameras.  If the images are uniformly named with defined attributes - patient ID, order number, body part - we can develop an automa...

DPP & AF Focus Point

I am brand new to my 5D4 (still have two 5D2's). I recently got back to using Canon DPP since the high resolution sensor on the 5D4 renders the images very flat, soft sharpness, low color, etc. Canon DPP does a great job of capture all of the file in...

pizellie by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Surface Pro

Is there a canon connect for the surface 4 pro like there is for apple?

mcummins by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

G7x Mark II Software Download error.

1. In the download page, input the serial number of the camera body printed on the label and download "dppm4.8.20-installer.dmg.zip". Save the "dppm4.8.20-installer.dmg.zip" file to a folder of your choice on your computer.2. Double-click "dppm4.8.20...

Resolved! Can't Edit White Balance...etc in DPP 4.5

I *just* got my EOS Rebel T6 today. Google has not helped me figure out this problem. I'm sure it's something stupid simple, but I haven't found an answer. I can crop and mess around with the color adjustments, but I cannot edit white balance, contra...

dpp.PNG

Zoom Browser EX will not open

I have been using Zoom Browser EX for years.But suddenly Zoom Browser EX will not open and shows small window saying, "Critical Error, Invalid class string".I tried opening a few other programs around it and they all opened ok.I did a search for "Inv...

Phil777 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

When will Eos Utility support High Sierra

Any idea when Eos Utility will support High Sierra? It is not listed as supported on the Canon website, and I can confirm that it does not work with my 5d Mark IV. High Sierra is already a few months old so I'm hoping it's soon? I emailed Canon direc...

jakobox by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Connect app not connecting with SX610HS

I have had the camera connect installed for several years and used it frequently. Since the last update at the beginning of november I haven’t been able to connect the app with the camera. I have deleted and installed the app and reset the wifi setti...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements