Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Zoombrowser tags - exporting to Imagebrowser

I have used Zoombrowser for years to tag my photos on asn XP box.  Windows no longer supports XP, so I now have a Windows 8.1 box and will probably upgrade to Windows 10 in the near future..  Is there a way I can maintain the tags I have put on my ph...

CANON EOS Utility was working fine few days ago EOS 70D

Now doesnt recognise Camera even i have reinstall all packages reset camera but it doesnt connect to my camera on same wireless network same password same camera it does connect on my Mobile and i can view and remote shoot but in lan mode it is no wo...

Danyal by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility Problem

Hello! First time posting. I am using the EOS Utility app for a live view on my computer to take photos of objects. The only problem is that when I'm in live view, the picture seems to change, even though I have my camera set to "manual." When I woul...

Powershot G7 Markii Not Recognized in Corel Paintshop Pro

Hey all...I purchased the 67 Mark ii very recently.  Paintshop Pro -the program I have been using for JPGs, etc. will not recognize the camera via USB.  I kept getting messages that the USB was not connected to a WIA device.  I wrote Corel and they t...

Basic Crop question for Lightroom 6

Ok, I apologize as this is a basic question, but when cropping, I do not need my images to be a particular size, but I do not want any distortion.I do not think I'm getting any.Is there anything wrong or different in cropping a image with the lock on...

ilzho by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

I like Lightroom 6, thanks for recommending

Hello: Just wanted to say thanks to those of you who recommend that I get Lightroom 6.It is nice to finally take a RAW image and to be able to really single out colors, etc... No more washed out photos....SO much to learn about it, but more than meet...

383A1827Test Lightroom horse.jpg
ilzho by Rising Star
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes

For Canon - Lightroom Shooters

If you subscribe to Creative Cloud Adobe has just released an update to Lightroom mobile app (iOS and Android) that allows RAW image editing on an iPad and Android devices. Great for travelling and editing/sharing images. "What's New in Version 2.4.0...

Not able to concert RAW into JPEG or HDR

Dear All, I have brought Canon 5DS in october 2015. I had been using DPP software which allowed me to convert RAW files into JPEG. I have also used HDR option as well. lately, when i try to do this, batch process do not process at all, if i use Start...

Not able to connect Canon 750D to iPhone

Hi! I've been trying to connect my Canon 750D to my iPhone 5c with Cannon Connect, but so far without success. When I enable the wifi on the camera, the network created by the camera doesn't show up in the list of possible network connection on my ph...

Canon Camera Codecs for Newest Cameras?

The latest Canon Camera Codecs for Windows that I am aware of dates back to 2014.  Cameras like the M3, and I assume other cameras released in 2015, may not have codecs to allow previews in programs like Windows Explorer.  I am disappointed that the ...

EOS Utility on Windows 10 Continuum

Port EOS Utility to Windows Continuum! Connect Mobile device directly (Or through dock) to EOS Camera via USBTransmit wirelessly to a large TV/MonitorWireless keyboard and mouse to manipulate.Desktop Experience. Beautiful.    The tools available from...

SadKing by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements