Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old firmware updates gone

I have already collected the old firmware updates for Canon D2000/D6000, D30, D60, 1D IIn etc, but is there any reason why they are not downloadable anymore from Canon? 

Screenshot_20200508-172625.jpg Screenshot_20200508-171701.jpg
Peter by Authority
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility issue

Hi there, I have an old Canon 1100D - and I cannot get EOS Utlity to recognise the camera. I have MacOS Catalina.  Is there any way to make this work? - I have downloaded version 3 and version 2 and neither of them are working. I really need to use t...

The DPP4 editing software is not opening at all?

Q:How to access Digital Photo Professional 4 App by Canon on my mac OS MojaviI have a lot of edited pictures on Digital Photo Professional 4 App by Canon which I can no longer have access to, this is the error message I get:The last time you opened D...

Webcam Beta won’t install fully

This is for the 7d MK II Windows 10 x64 build 18362. After extracting & running the installer & after a reboot it doesn’t install the actual program. I see it in add/remove programs looks like a note with no icon. When I go to the folder there’s only...

Digital Photo Professional "Remote Shooting" not working

Digital Photo Professional (4.2.10) "Remote Shooting" will not work at all. All I get is an error message "A compatible version of EOS Utility is not installed". And no further info. Even though EOS Utility IS installed and updated with the latest ve...

EOS Webcam Utility

I am running Windows 10. I have a Canon 1100D I downloaded the EOS 90D software. I am using Zoom - I was able to use my camera as the video function. I used an old VOIP phone to act as a microphone. Set up my tripod and it is working a treat! Thanks ...

Puzzle by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is EOS webcam legit

For years Canon have been warning about the possible heat problems using their still cameras for long periods of video, even now most cameras have on screen warnings and automatic shutdowns if they get too warm so why suddenly is it alright to use th...

Ray-uk by Whiz
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS webcam beta won't install

Downloaded and tried the installer today.  When I run the installer, it says... The installer was interrupted before EOS Webcam Utility Beta could be installed.  You need to restart the installer to try again. It does NOT say WHY it was interrupted. ...

fantonio by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS WEBCAM Beta looks jittery

I previously had my Canon 80d connected to a cam link and the picture is crystal clear through OBS software. When I saw this EOS Webcam Beta download I loved the idea of just connecting my camera to the computer without any middle man, and with this ...

Canon Picture Styles in Lightroom

Most software products other than Canon DPP do not recognize settings set in the camera (I hesitate to say all because there may be some out there that do, but I have never seen any identified). Recentlly, with the release of Lightroom Classic 9.2, i...

EOS Web cam

I can not get this to work. Following the instructions I installed the utility on my windows 10 laptop, restarted the system. I turned the EOS RP, plugged the cable into my laptop, and started Skype. it shows on the camera option, only the built-in w...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements