Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Digital Photo Professional 4 Fails to Open

DPP4 fails to open on my Acer Spin laptop.  I would appreciate any help.  The DPP4 version is 4.8.30.0 Display Resolution: 1920 X 1080;  I've changed to ALL other resolutions with NO change in the above error. Processor:  Intel Core i7-8550U CPU @ 1....

Canon Digital Photo Professional 4 CRAPS ON ITSELF.PNG

Resolved! How to view CR2 images in windows 10 folders?

Camera : Canon eos rebel t6sComputer : Windows 10 home 64b. 1803Question :  How to view the CR2 images in any Windows 10 folders? I like to copy images from camera to Windows folder for viewing and selecting before post processing them in PhotoShp. T...

hKuenph by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Secondary image processing software suggestions

Do folks recommend other photo tools. I used to use Adobe photo shop in the 1990s when making web pages that would fit through the old 28.8 and 56 kb modems (think reduction reduction reduction). I now want to become a real photographer and am lookin...

EOS Utility Live View keeps freezing

I'm connecting a Canon M50 to a fairly new Alienware computer -- lots of resources (so that's not the issue).  My Live View window keeps freezing.  I can usually unfreeze by selecting any random option in the live view window, such as "Movie Servo AF...

PhotoMu by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Connect app -- white balance buttons are grayed

Using the Camera Connect app with a G1X Mark III, set to Manual.  I go to "remote live view shooting".  It connects to the camera over wi-fi. At the bottom of the app, there is a row with "Zoom" lit up, then a flash icon (grayed), a cloud icon (graye...

Resolved! Stacking Bracketed Shots

Any rumors on when DPP will incorporate the ability to stack/combine shots? I don't use Photoshop or Lightroom.I have used some freebie sites but they struggle with 24mp photos.Thanks

Need Canon 20d DRIVER

My camera battery was dead this morning for back to school pics so I grabbed my old 20D because it had a full battery, go figure, only to realize my relatively new computer does not have a slot for a compact flash memory card. Another option is to ho...

webberma by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Digital Photo Professional s/w extremely slow

I have DPP version 4.8.30.0, and use two cameras, an 80D and a 5DSr, both currently set to shoot in RAW.  I use DPP to rate and edit the raw files, before finishing editing them in Photoshop.  However DPP is running extremely slow - usually it works ...

KenMcD by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Installation Softwware.

I wonder if Canon knows about this quirk when you have a very high resolution monitor.  NVidia GTX 1060 graphics card.  This is what the Canon Installers look like.  You can barely read it at this screen resolution.Just wondering, Canon.

Canon software

Need some advice. I'm working with two Canon cameras and Canon software and Lighroom/Photoshop. I have the 6D full frame and the 7D small frame and use Canon utility and Digital Professional.  When I hook up a cable to download from my 6D MK2 the sof...

thirdherd by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility Not Working Please Help

I own a rebel t6 and I've been to every forum thread that has had the same issue, most of the time it's some anti-virus that was blocking it from working but for me, this is not the case I tried uninstalling 4 times and it still hasn't worked every t...

Resolved! "Ken Burns" effect (high quality pan and zoom) software

Looking for free video software to get a true Ken Burns effect?   That is,  pan a photo larger than the video dimension w/o losing quality? If I load a 6000x4000 photo and pan a window of , for instance, 1920x1080 (high res video) I need the video wi...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements