Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[EDSDK] How to reset camera after error.

Hello, I have following problem when I control camera through EDSDK: if camera fails to shoot after EdsSendCommand, for example if autofocus fails, then it will return "device is busy" error for any subsequent commands. Is there any way to bring came...

DPP 4 labels transfer

Hi,is there a way to transfer labels (check marks and ratings) from old computer to a new one?Thanks

trew by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS utility download for 5dmii

I have had to replace my harddrive and no longer have my CD for my EOS software for my 5dmii.I have downloaded the utility from the following  https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/cameras/support-dslr/eos-5d-mark-iiand it...

mmstar59 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with DDP4. Photos stuck in there.

Hi . A new member to the Canon world. Bought the Eos 800d . Practised on a fuji fine pix and the old Canon 350. Both set up to store in raw. Runing a windows 7 desk top and used the windows ac wizard to convert to jpg and save. no probs .  I know wan...

petey303 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Using two screens with DPP4

Hello I am trying to either1. Make the second screen (from right-clicking a photo) full screen on a second monitor2. make the preview window (from double-clicking a photo) show the currently selected or "Focused" image So that i have a fullscreen ima...

awils27 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Camera Connect App connect with both iPhone and iPad

Is it possible to use the Canon Camera Connect App with both iPhone and iPad. I have it setup with my iPhone but haven't been able to use the same connection or establish a new connecton with iPad. Any one else had this issue? Thanks in advance.  

stsong by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Downloadble CD image or solution disk software

Hi, everyone. I have a Canon 60Da with the CD, but my computer has no CD reader. So, of course, I cannot install the EOS Utility. I have my serial number. Therefore, I was looking for the image of the CD or, at least, the EOS Digital Solution Disk So...

Jairo by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Software installation sequence for 20D without CD

I just picked up a 20D body only in excellent condition as an upgrade to my Rebel 300D. Price was fantastic, it was free. I want to utilize tethering for the 20D as well as change the owners name in the firmware. I have already installed Oracle VM Vi...

eos20d by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Camera Connect App - Underexposed Pictures

Hi. I wanted to shoot some Xmas pictures and prepared everything for the shoot with my G7X MK I.Last step was to set up the Camera Connect. And then I noticed that the pictures made remotly from the App are underexposed in comparison to the ones shot...

IMG_1151.JPG IMG_1152.JPG
Chujoj by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS utility on Mac doesn't see 77D via USB.

Hi Folks, I just got a new Canon 77D. I've installed the EOS utility on my Apple Mac and connected the two via the proper USB cable. When connected, the 77D shuts off the camera's menu, which indicates the camera has detected a connection to the comp...

RobBehr by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 6D II software

I've always used Canon's DPP software to edit RAW images however, when my DPP4 software that I had installed for my 80D didn't work, I downloaded the lastest DPP4 software and installed it. It won't work on my Win 7 computer without installing Net Fr...

grafxman by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements