Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS utility on Mac doesn't see 77D via USB.

Hi Folks, I just got a new Canon 77D. I've installed the EOS utility on my Apple Mac and connected the two via the proper USB cable. When connected, the 77D shuts off the camera's menu, which indicates the camera has detected a connection to the comp...

RobBehr by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 6D II software

I've always used Canon's DPP software to edit RAW images however, when my DPP4 software that I had installed for my 80D didn't work, I downloaded the lastest DPP4 software and installed it. It won't work on my Win 7 computer without installing Net Fr...

grafxman by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP 4.9.20 Rating Display Question

In the previous versions of DPP 4 it was possible to display thumb nail pictures with a certain rating or higher. For example I could set the filter to show all the pictures that I rated with two stars as well as any that I rated with 3, 4 or 5 stars...

Cannon Connect App Not Getting the Location Data to the Image

For whatever reason the Connect app is not getting the location to the image. It had been working perfectly; perhaps my iPhones updated system (iOS 12.1.1) broke the app's functionality in this regard?All connections are working fine, I'm able to vie...

iRube by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Question about software.

I just got my first Canon, it is an EOS Rebel T6. I really like it thus far, however when I went to download the driver to  download pictures I have taken so far it states the my OSX 10.8 is not compatible. Has anyone else dealt with this before, if ...

Resolved! Canon Camera Connect App in Chinese/Japanese language

The Canon Camera Connect app on my iPhone recently switched itself to the Chinese/Japanese.Deleting it and reloading it from the app store didn't solve it (still in Chinese/Japanese)Does anyone know how to fix this? I am using the app on an iPhone 8P...

ErikB by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon Connect with pockwizard and studio flashes

I was shooting with a 7D mark II with studio lights triggered by pocketwizards.  Everthing worked fine until I tried to use the canon connect software.  It would trigger the camera shutter but did not fire the flashes, Is there any settings in the ca...

Digital Photo Professional 4.9.20 for Mac OS X

I have downloaded and launched dppm4.9.20-installer. When launched, I am presented with a message that it is "Extracting Files..." I am not sure where they are being extracted to but they are not on my computer. When I launch the only Digital Photo P...

Resolved! DPP erased my ratings

This morning, I spent well over an hour looking through over 1700 photos, giving them a "reject" or a star/number rating, then I closed the program.  I went back later to begin editing them and all of my reject/rating symbols were gone! Is this norma...

Canon Connect App is Unusable to Record Video?

I have the Canon T6i. I specifically bought it because I was told you can use your phone as a remote to record and take pictures. I can't get it to let me record in the app. It shuts off whenever I put the camera into video mode. I want to record vid...

EOS Utility 2.14.31b for Mac OS X

Is EOS Utility 2.14.31b for Mac OS X the same as EOS Utility 2.14.31? The Canon support page says the EOS Utility 2.14.31b  was released on 11/26/18. I have downloaded and installed it (at least I'm told it's been installed.) The only EOS Utility on ...

Can't edit the pictures i took

It wont let me edit many pictures off the camera? I am not sure if it being RAW instead of JPG? I am new to the camera and editting pictures. If it does have to do with that how do i make sure all pitures are RAW so i can edit afterwards.

4.9.2 glitch

This morning I was going through a folder of around 500 RAW images I shot last night and with one image every time I would try to use auto gamma adjustment it would make it to around the 75% progress complete and then the program would close.  Surpri...

wq9nsc by Authority
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements