Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS Utility stopped working (version 2.13.10.0 on windows 10)

Hi I am using EOS utilty version 2.13.10.0 on windows 10 for more than 6 months on 2 different computers with excatly same settings for remote shooting with Canon EOS 100D directly connected to the PC with USB cable.2 days ago the EOS Utility stopped...

Greg1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to save images via Eos Remote to Iphone X

Hi,  I have a Canon 70D and saving images using EOS Remote App on my Iphone X. I've not had any problems saving images using this app up until yesterday. It now says "Failed to save images" but it will allow me to delete images on the app itself as w...

MyThy177 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! DPP failed to start Photoshop

I am running DPP v4.7.21.0 on Windows 10.  I also run Photoshop Elements 2019.  I have imported RAW images to DPP but when I try the Transfer to Photoshop menu item in DPP I get an error message 'Failed to start Photoshop'.   Is there anything I can ...

Changing wi-fi password

My Canon Connect wi-fi password is a very long list of numbers, nothing I could ever remember. Does anyone know of a simple way to change that password into something an old photographer might remember? Thanks

Canon Connect App ios13 crash

After the first launch my App working fully, but after wifi setting up and disconnect and quit from the app, the second launch is crashed, just the notification from bluetooth turn on, even if it’s enabled.The app doesen’t run.Drop me out to the ipho...

EDSDK save image on local host ?

hello i am using C++ i would like help to save image on computer i am using windows visual studio 2017  , my code works fine capture the image , but it doesnt save the image on computer so please help me 

Resolved! Unable to display Histogram in DPP4

What am I doing wrong? I can't get the histogram window to display the histogram.  I can make the histogram window appear and disappear. I can dock the window or float it on the screen.  But the histogram window never opensand shows me the histogram....

How to see just AEB Bracketed photos in DPP4

I'm new to DPP4 and I'm trying to use the HDR feature with my AEB bracketed real estate photos.Is ther a way to filter or sort through to just show the shots that I took bracketed as opposed to having to find and select each picture manually?

Powershot driver compatibility with Win7_64 bit?

Hi, I have two older Powershots the A560 and the later A650 IS which I really like. I also have a Canon Canoscan USB scanner and it's drivers installed. Since migrating to 64 bit windows a while ago I've had problems with the powershot drivers instal...

Playing With DPP and 2 Questions

Hi folks, Have never used DPP but now with CR3 I am testing DPP and learning. Two questions please: 1. I'd like to double click a thumbnail or group of selected thumbnails and go to the Edit Window instead of the floating window. How can I set that? ...

in4m8n by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon camera connect app

I can't connect my camera to my Samsung8+. I've always had issues with connection, it's only worked about twice before.I already have tried many times deleting the app restarting the phone and reinstalling it, it hasnt worked. I've erased the setting...

Mecheve by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS utility fails to install on Mac OS High Sierra

Hi forum, I have been hunting around for a solution to this problem for a long time with no success. Details:Mac Pro (Late 2013) with 2.7 gHz 12 core, 64 GB RAMOS 10.13.4 I have tried both EOS Utility installers 2.14.3 (the one listed for my 70D) and...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements