Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
214534members
358626posts

Community Activity

Sunrise opportunities!

I'm a bit slow but I had a stroke of inspiration this morning. Left church about 10:15 this morning as usual. While walking to the parking lot, I happened to glance to the right which is East. Fluffy clouds covered the sky from North to South. I reme...

Lenses for canon 60d

Hi, I'm looking for lenses like sigma dc 17-70mm 2.8-4.5, but with better quality and bigger zoom (not telephoto) if it's possible. So I need budget universal zoom lens from 2010 or earlier (as old as camera). By the way, I'm gonna by on the secondar...

nibilki5 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

cant unsubscribe

ive gone to the website and everything, but they dont have an unsubscribe button, the only thing i can do is wait for the four payments to be declined and i dont want to wait that long

SKoobiez by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G650 software installation issue

Hey HI im hoping someone can help me.I bought my Canon G650 about two years ago (I think) unboxed it and installed no problem.At a later date I had reason to reinstall Windows 10. Having done so I can to installing my printer and the Canon software w...

Mark7DII by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon YouTube Video Series

Canon EOS 101 Video Series - Photography Basics https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp-znpQge8HxrllwXwn9B0Xxf1f7BQnXC #CanonYou/Tube #EOS101 #PhotographyBasics #ExposureTriangle #CanonVideos #CanonYouTubeChannel

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements