Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
213376members
355134posts

Community Activity

MG2500 PIXMA cutting off sides of PDF

Okay...so I was emailed a nice certificate (PDF) to print off. Akin to like a graduation certificate. It's oriented in Landscape, and has a nice border all the way around it. ALL I WANT TO DO, is print this PDF off without it cutting the border off. ...

PIXMA Pro 200 printing GREEN

My printer has started printing everytihg with a heavy green hue.  When I run a print test or color block test it prints beautifully.  I have printed several different files and files types and media types and they all come out with a green hue. We h...

EliseM by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R7 IBIS with manual lenses

To people looking to use ibis on the r7. The current firmware on a freshly bought r7 seems to handle micro jitter and wobbles quite well. I've tested with helios 58mm, rokinon 35, 85, 135 and zeiss 50 T planar. All with very satisfying results. Set t...

kamenra by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon ImageClass MF733Cdw doesnt power on!

I have had this printer about a month, purchased new. The printer is not powering on! No reaction whatsoever to pressing the power buttons on the printer or display screen. The outlet and power cord have both been tested. I used it to print less than...

pivprod by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 90D: Remote Shooting in DPP doesn't work

I've been trying to get Remote Shooting in DPP 4 to work with my 90D with no success.  I have the most recent versions of DPP and EOS Utility, running on an HP laptop and Windows 11.  Intel i7 processor, 1 TB of RAM.  I have followed the directions C...

Powershot SD900 Memory card error

Hi I have a Canon Powershot SD900 Titanium 10 MP Digital Elph Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (OLD Model) and I put in a 256 gb sandisk ultra 150 mb/s sd card and it says memory card error. Can anyone help with what I should do

Canon R6ii Not Using Entire Rear LCD

I had a weird problem today while on vacation shooting in Jasper NP. It started with the camera locking up twice. Removing and reinserting the battery seemed to fix that without an issue. But after the first freeze up, the camera is no longer utilizi...

Resolved! Canon RF 2x work with EF-RF adaptor

Hi, I try to play some telegragh with a 70-210 ES lens on EOS R. I am currently using a EF-RF adaptor to mount the EF lens to EOS R. Can I add a RF 2x mount between the R5 and EF-RF adaptor and make the lens to 400mm? Thank you.

Spots in outdoor photos

I am an amateur photographer but busy photographer, taking a lot of photos for events in and around work and school. I notice that occasionally I will find spots on my photos when I use my EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 lens, especially when I have been takin...

IMG_1727.JPG IMG_4588.JPG

Canon R8 Soft Photos but Sharp Video

I have over 15 years experience in sports photography. I currently shoot with the R3 and R5 professionally. I picked up the R8 recently to have a body to shoot friends and family's kids sports games for fun. I shoot with the RF to EF adapter to my 30...

Curiosity

This Pileated woodpecker just couldn't figure out how the other woodpecker got in that car. These were taken in the late evening sun at just over 250' on my neighbors car across the street. EOS R5, RF 100-500mm, 1/500th, f/7.1, ISO 800. Newton

Pileated Woodpecker On Car-1Sa.jpg Pileated Woodpecker On Car-4Sa.jpg
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements