Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
212936members
354114posts

Community Activity

Drizzle protecting my R10

I'm an avid hiker and backpacker, and enjoy clipping my R10 to my chest as I hike with the Peak Design clip. When it rains, I tend to slip my camera into my backpack -- a process that can be slow and annoying on these slow drizzle days, and that brea...

misraa by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me choose my new camera body

I recently sold my 6D mark II as I want to shift to mirrorless, but I'm unsure which one to get.My debate is between the R6 Mark II, and the R5. I'll need it for a job in the middle of July, so I can't wait for the R5 mark II. My main gigs are portra...

georefi by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 1000D problem buSY

Hello my frends,I have EOS 1000D and big problem with DSLR.Cant boot on power on. When I put fully charged battery, close batt. door, RED LED blink fast 1-2 sec and thats all. LCD display is black and stay black. When I press shutter to half or full,...

20170810_195300.jpg 20170810_195335.jpg
bokacbl by Contributor
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

R7 Focus Stacking forces electronic shutter

The R7, and other R series cameras, forces electronic shutter for focus stacking. This prevents the use of flash for focus stacking. There is no really good reason for not allowing mechanical shutter for focus stacking and the choice of which shutter...

rpoole by Contributor
  • 55 replies
  • 4 likes

Help- what to buy in lieu of powershot g7 mark iii?

Looking for something similar to the g7 powershot g7 mark iii. I’m going to Italy and want to get back into using a digital camera (I usually use a film camera), in addition to something for selfies, pictures together for my trip etc. It seems its so...

sakatfu by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G7020 not found as AirPrint printer

I have a Canon G7020 printer running firmware 1.050.  It used to show up on my iPhone as an AirPrint printer.  It has stopped doing so.  I did see some posts that thought this started with IOS 17.  I can print to it fine from a PC and connect to the ...

Canon M6 Mark 1 - Power-down issue

Hi all,I have a Canon M6 and have noticed an issue when switching it off using the ON/OFF switch.When I switch the camera off the screen remains on but with nothing displayed. I cannot switch the camera on unless I remove the battery or wait about 30...

d_tol by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors