Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211324members
349667posts

Community Activity

Hdmi output canon Eos 1dx mark iii

Hi there,I have Canon 1dx mark iii and I use also blackmagic video assist to record my video's but since then I can just record 1080p however my camera can shoot 5.8k, but the hdmi output in this camera support just 1080 or auto but o auto mode happe...

Ziad002 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 1D mark IV - SD CARD

Hello all!!!You know that book that came with your camera and you never read? Yes... the manual.... that book.I bought a 2nd hand camera and went to the first camera shop nearby to buy a storage card to make me happy. So, looking by the prices I just...

thlobato by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS Rebel t4i won’t turn on

I recently just bought a Canon EOS rebel t4i and it won’t turn on whenever I put a memory card in it. I’ve made sure that the memory card is compatible and that it is closed and it still won’t turn on. What else can I do?

Canon Rebel T7 Focus Issues

I need help understanding what I’m doing wrong. I can not for the life of me get sharp, crisp photos when I am taking pictures of people. If it’s landscape I can get really nice pictures but with people I can’t seem to get them fully in focus! I have...

IMG_9971.jpeg IMG_9972.jpeg

Canon GX1020

The paper tray will not go all the way back in after filling the tray with paper. I tried following the directions provided but it is still not working. Any help/advise would be appreciated.

No connection

I can not get my printer to connect to internet...it WAS working but when spectrum upgraded my equipment no more Internet connection to printer. Been almost a year now and still can't find a way . 

RhodaM by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Camera Subscriptions?

Hopefully, it's only a rumor, but my understanding is that Canon is planning to launch a subscription service with the launch of the Canon R5 Mark II.  As a Canon owner, going back to my first AE-1, I am 100 percent against having to purchase a new a...

oplatka by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Upgrade to mirrorless model

I have 50D DSLR and I would like to upgrade to a mirrorless model. Budget is about $2000.00. I’m simply a hobbyist. Would appreciate recommendations. Thanks 

srg6 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA iP8720 icc profiles for Lightroom

Hello, I'm new and I'm having a problem with my PIXMA iP8720.I purchased a sample pack from Hahnemühle and I realized that I needed to have an ICC profile I was wondering if there is a video where I can learn to make my own or maybe there is an ICC p...

Obisma by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon eos m50 mark ii - pics get really dark

Hi!I hope someone can help me. I have had a canon eos m50 mark ii for almost a year and a half and never had any problems, but suddenly my pictures became completely dark. If I'm going to take pictures indoors, I have to set the ISO to between 3000-4...

mb7 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T3i Screen rotation issue

Folks, I wonder if any of you have experienced the following problem on a Canon t3i or other EOS model. The rotating display screen works as normal in upright position. However, when I rotate it, only the top part (approx 1/8) of the display lights u...

Canon G7020 not found as AirPrint printer

I have a Canon G7020 printer running firmware 1.050.  It used to show up on my iPhone as an AirPrint printer.  It has stopped doing so.  I did see some posts that thought this started with IOS 17.  I can print to it fine from a PC and connect to the ...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors