Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210970members
348766posts

Community Activity

What’s your storage/ backup routine

Hello, Canon community! I’m trying to streamline my storage process. Currently, I house my photos on my hard drive and external drives. However, I’m concerned about loss of disk space and external drives failing. With that said, I decided to checkout...

Color management Canon pixma pro 100

HiI am printing on mac with Sonoma and connecting by USB to Canon pixma pro.  driver 16.20.0.0The following images I had trouble printing.   When printing the red reflection of a person in a mirror (#2), all of the red on the subject became normalize...

IMG_7432.JPG 3_30_24 _red reflection_ edit4.jpg Mountain_Environment_Study copy.jpg
kchouhan by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

TS7451a saying "paper jam'

Hello - I bought a TS7451a printer yesterday, it printed one piece of paper fine. Today when I go to print it's saying 'paper jam', not on the printer but on the print software on the computer. I have copied a document to check there is no paper jamm...

canon ip7200 doesn't print anymore

Hi, my printer, a canon ip7200, stopped responding yesterday. But the mystery is that no error message appears, hence, the message confirms the job is "printing" and the main button is blinking like if it had received the information. I restarted the...

Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 23.09.39.png

Canon m50 M2 - lenses

Last year, I bought a Canon m50 m2 for my GF, and now I am looking for a 50 mm (ff) equal for the camera.Truth be told, I'm quite intrigued by the vast world of Canon lenses (as a dedicated Sony user), and I'm currently facing a challenge. I'm on the...

monkk by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

R vs D series jpeg quality

You might have found similar question from me around the internet aince Im going crazy over it.. Planning to go back to canon after leaving a 60D and trying other brands.. I shoot often auto mode and always jpg (please avoid lecturing me about raw). ...

Chube by Apprentice
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors