Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211359members
349730posts

Community Activity

EOS-1D X Mark III 4K HDMI output

Hi there,I have Canon 1dx mark iii and I use also blackmagic video assist to record my video's but since then I can just record 1080p however my camera can shoot 5.8k, but the hdmi output in this camera support just 1080 or auto but o auto mode happe...

Ziad002 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PowerShot SX620 HS Flash not working

I have the canon power shot sx620 hs, and I can’t turn my flash on when I want to. I’ve raised the flash, but when I try to press the downward arrow to change the flash from automatic to on, the option doesn’t pop up. Wondering what I’m doing wrong, ...

image.jpg

Canon Camera Subscriptions?

Hopefully, it's only a rumor, but my understanding is that Canon is planning to launch a subscription service with the launch of the Canon R5 Mark II.  As a Canon owner, going back to my first AE-1, I am 100 percent against having to purchase a new a...

oplatka by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Graceful Heron in Flight

A heron flies gracefully over calm water, its wings reflected perfectly below. The still water and clear reflections create a peaceful and beautiful scene. This photo captures a serene moment of nature's eleganceModel: #Canon EOS R6 Lens: #EF100-400m...

Gautamwin_1-1715712578669.jpeg

MX492 printer standard encoder strip is out

Hello, the standard encoder strip to my printer came out, and I am not sure what to do with it. the ink catridges slam against the printer as a result. Is there anywhere i can take the printer to get fixed or instructions on how to install the standa...

Backyard Bird Photography Tips

Ladder Set UpSteller's JayBlack-headed GrosbeakBackyard Bird PhotographyFor people with limited access to the outdoors and nature backyard bird photography can be a good way to get some great bird and squirrel images. It’s also a nice way for people ...

_36A1399-laddersetupweb.jpg _36A1721-stellersjayweb.jpg _36A2178-blackheadedgrosbeakweb.jpg

Canon LiDE 400 - Can Not Scan at 4800dpi

Hi there, I recently bought the Canon LiDE 400 scanner as the resolution goes up to 4800. I need the maximum resolution as I want to blow up some antique hand painted artworks which are tiny. I have tried downloading the IJ scan utility software and ...

izzy891 by Apprentice
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G3200 not printing Black ink

My G3200 printer cannot print only black ink. It is almost full, and I cannot find "Menu" bottun or similar on it. Do you guys experience the same issue and know any solution? Thanks.

John8 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors