Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211076members
348991posts

Community Activity

PIXMA TS3120 Paper comes out blank

My TS3120 wireless printer will not print the paper comes out blank it does not show it is low on it. It shows an E but I know were it is. I am 85 and tech challenged. Have had this printer awhile but do not know were the manual is. There is a yellow...

lorsue by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Adapter -- Canon EF lenses to Mamiya RZ67 pro ii body

I'm considering the purchase of a Mamiya RZ67 Pro II camera body and curious if there's an adapter that would allow me to use my Canon EF lenses on the Mamiya RZ67 body.All I've found in my research are adapters that allow the use of RZ67 lenses on a...

ezippy by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IXUS 860 IS How to change video speed

So have the very old Canon DIGITAL IXUS 860 IS and it has this switch on the top to switch from taking pictures to filming. And I’ve tried filming but every time I check the video on the camera and on my computer it’s in speed and not even just a bit...

ele_bar by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shutter count 80D

Hi there! Does anyone know how to retrieve the shutter count for the Canon 80D? I tried checkshuttercount .com and camerashuttercount .com, both said no shutter count. I also tried downloading the eos digital info from Sourceforge, but that was a bus...

JLaw08 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What’s your storage/ backup routine

Hello, Canon community! I’m trying to streamline my storage process. Currently, I house my photos on my hard drive and external drives. However, I’m concerned about loss of disk space and external drives failing. With that said, I decided to checkout...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements