Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210891members
348512posts

Community Activity

Resolved! EOS R6 IBIS with EF Lens

Is the IBIS in R6 automatically activated with EF lens? Because I don't see the same options as on page 237 of the manual with respect to IS (Image Stabilizer) mode. The only choice with this option selected is Digital IS. I don't see the choice as s...

Canon R6 Manual IBIS setting.jpg
rk5212 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Error code E59 on PIXMA TS3522

Error code E 59 on PIXMA TS 3522 - I have had this printer a little over 1 month. It has printed less than 50 pages, Now it won't print anything!! Will a factory reset resolve this problem? About ready to take it outside & smash it!!

EL-1 losing link but not showing on transmitter

My EL-1 struggles to keep the link with my v2 transmitter in my apartment. I've read a thread that this is likely due to Wi-Fi. I've found I can keep link for the longest on channel 8.Anyhow, as unfortunate as that is, it seems almost more worrisome ...

R vs D series jpeg quality

You might have found similar question from me around the internet aince Im going crazy over it.. Planning to go back to canon after leaving a 60D and trying other brands.. I shoot often auto mode and always jpg (please avoid lecturing me about raw). ...

Chube by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot get pixma mg3620 wifi to reset

Hey there - I recently got a new router. I need to connect my pixma printer to it and followed canon ‘s instructions including tap the wifi button until start blinks, then tap color and wifi again until wifi blinks. WiFi never blinks. I’m unsure othe...

EOS R Firmware update error

I've been trying to update my EOS R to the latest version (1.8) but the update process always stops at 81%. Any help please#firmware #eos 

Canon Maxify GX7021 Does Not Print Magenta or Yellow

I have a 1-year old Maxify GX7021 that does not print magenta or yellow.  I've been through the recommendations in the support manual about turning the machine off and back on, which got back the cyan printing, which had been lacking also, but not th...

New (to me) EF 85mm 1.2 picks it's own focus point

I recently picked up a used EF 85mm 1.2 L II to use primarily on my R6 mk2. I've found that it tends to focus somewhere other than where I point it. When I use Spot or 1-Point AF, it seems to be looking around to find maybe the closest object, or may...

Third party lens for Canon RP

I recently bought a Canon RP body and I am looking to buy lens either Canon RF 24-70 mm F2.8 L or Canon RF 28-70 mm F2 L but couldn’t find any deals at the moment. Is there any 3rd party lens which can used instead of the above lens?

MKII vs MKIII 1.4x teleconvertor

I have the Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L is III on a EOS R using the mount adaptor.  I'm looking to get a teleconvertor to get a little more reach for some high school sports photography.  I'm seeing some used MKII 1.4x teleconvertors on the market for le...

roderjay by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors