Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210715members
348059posts

Community Activity

Canon r6 not saving properly

Has anyone else had the issues of the R6 not saving photos to SD card? I have two photo sessions back to back. I went to upload onto my computer with SD card and all of my pictures from the first session were not there. I put the card back in my came...

Resolved! Play in Canon RF 100-500 Tripod collar

I’ve had a significant problem with slippage of the newly designed tripod collar. Specifically the RF 100-500 lens. (But also RF 70-200 2.8) i took the 100-500 into Canon repair. They had to replace the collar but when I picked it up I was told expec...

Concert photography with rebel t4i?

Beginner here, I got a camera handed down to me for free which is a Rebel T4i. Im in a band and i wanted to learn to take photos of other bands while i am on the road.My camera has a kit lense and I have shot some ok concert photos but they are all v...

aayenge2 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

TS6420 manual for *Windows*?

Where is the downloadable TS4620 printer manual for Windows? The downloads page https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/pixma-ts6420 has a link titled "TS6400 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)" but that link actually downloads the Mac manual, not the Wi...

Conrad59 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Black printing in pink hue - Pixma TS9521C

I Printed an invitation two nights ago and it printed completely fine. Last night I went to print the rest of them and they are coming out this pinkish hue, I replaced PLBLK and magenta, I ran test and did a cleaning -even though my test came back co...

IMG_6001.jpg

Resolved! Canon 10x30 IS Sticky Body

Camera body is disgusting. These binoculars are not cheap and work well except for this problem which makes them unusable. This is a manufacturer's defect and in my opinion, Canon should compensate the customer.

Binoculars.jpg

EOS R6 - Wide Zoom Lens Recommendations for low light

hey! long time lurker, first time poster, but basically in the last year or so I've moved from a hobbyist photographer to starting to do some professional work on tours mainly with DJs in the techno and trance scene. I'm shooting on my R6, and curren...

john1san by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements