Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210502members
347419posts

Community Activity

cameras and batteries...

I have a Canon Rebel T7 and a T5, along with two chargers and several batteries. One battery and charger that came with the T7 is less than one year old. Both chargers and all thew batteries have worked well until today when everything went belly up ...

Vixia HF R700 Screen Replacement

The screen for this camcorder has stopped working completely and is all black.I'd like to try to replace it myself. Please send me instructions/technical manual for doing so.

jjjj3a by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R: Why use C Log3?

hello everyone - Im a newbie with my Canon R8. Can you point me to a discussion about C Log3. Why shoot in C Log3? So far, I don't see any value in this setting. The image is dark, grayish and muddy.  Then to fix that, the Canon LUT is required which...

Resolved! Trouble Connecting EOS R8 to EOS Utility on a Mac

I am having issues connecting my R8 to my Mac via the EOS Utility. I have the latest software and have gone through the user manual. The message I keep getting is:"Communication with the camera via USB cannot be established.Start EOS Utility after cl...

tjdowling by Contributor
  • 60 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannon ImageRunner 1730 Driver

Hello,I purchased a new laptop with Windows 11.  When I update my Window Drivers, I am unable to find the specific Cannon iR1730 driver.  When I go to the Cannon USA site, I follow the prompts to download the Generic compatible driver, but it does no...

pkgarcia by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R6 Mark II: Quick Select of SD Card

My R6 II has 2 SD card slots. Two of us use the camera frequently. We would like to conveniently record our images to separate cards. I have looked for a quick way to switch between Card 1 & Card 2, but find nothing. All I can find is going into the ...

JimG513 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

R10 bricked SD card

Hello,I was wondering if anyone encountered same problem.Today I was shooting in AV mode, as normal, using Integral 256 GB SD V60. I took few shots and on one particular took several shots whilst on a single mode drive shot (pressing and holding the ...

Oolz by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Our National Parks

My appreciation for all things Canon began years ago.  Now I am on a mission to take cameras to every one of our National Parks. From Yosemite to Acadia! 

yosemite2023-19-min.jpg ACADIA23-1-min.jpg

Sports photography lenses?

Curiosity got the best of me. I'm a big fan of baseball and have often pondered the huge lenses I see on the sidelines at a baseball game. I would think those lenses would be a super zoom lens for long distance. However, the field is close to the pho...

National Parks Week - Show Us What You've Got!

Have you ever taken an awesome photo at your favorite national park that you just had to show off to everyone you know? You're in luck! It's #NationalParkWeek and we want to see them! Share with us below.  Joshua Tree National Park - California I ha...

joshua tree NP.png petrified_forrestNP.png grand_canyonNP.png featured.png
ccanada by Community Manager
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements