Scanners
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help for Capture Perfect 3.1: How to change from *.pdf to *.PDF

Trying to figure this out a little blind and remotely for a field user.Receiving *.pdf filesI think I need *.PDF for them to be compatible with my system.Is there a way to change that flavor of PDF?  Conversion doesn't seem to work.  Is there an opti...

How to scan higher than 600dpi with LiDE 220

Hello, I've had an LiDE 220 for years with IJ Scan Utility installed, and ScanGear was an extensive menu where I could scan at a very high DPI (usually did 1200+)I recently got a new laptop, upgraded to Windows 11, and re-installed IJ Scan Utility, b...

CanoScan LiDE 400 USB cable compatibility

Hello, the USB cable that comes with the scanner is too short. Can I replace it with this cable?[Replaced link with screenshot to facilitate conversation]

SamanthaW_0-1725121281263.png
vwright by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Lide 400 + Mac OS Monterey - Connected? but not working at all

I am trying to use my scanner which I have had since 2021 and works fine up until now. I plugged it in and it made a little noise as it usually goes when it's connected, but then it did not proceed with the overview scan as normal. Whenever I try to ...

ieb by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is my ImageFORMULA P-208II dead?

Just got a ImageFORMULA P-208II from Amazon Resale.  Plugged it into a USB port on my computer, pushed the on/off button, and no light comes on. Switched the auto switch on and off. Nothing. Is this broken or not?Thanks, 

jklmn by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

imageFORMULA DR-C230 not detecting paper in the feeder

Hello Everyone,I have a DR-C230 scanner connected to Windows 11 Pro PC, this is the second time it is having this issue of not detecting paper on the feeder, we can move the scanner to another PC and it will work fine, we can move another DR-C230 to ...

DR-C230 issue.png

CanoScan LiDE 400 Banding

My CanoScan LiDE 400 has recently started to scan color images (CD album covers specifically) with horizontal banding, that seem to have a slight reddish cast to them.Has anyone seen this? Is there a fix? My drivers are up to date.You can see how obv...

Mozart - The Weber Sisters – Sabine Devieilhe.jpeg
MrReeee by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mouse ghosting after installed DR-CR225 II scanner

After installing the drivers and OCR software for a DR-CR225 II, the mouse pointer will randomly select and deselect and move around the screen. This is on a Dell laptop running Windows 11 Pro. Once I remove the driver, the issue is gone. How odd???

Max_S by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R50 Scanner added and now mouse won't work

I installed the software for the Canon R50 scanner and now my wireless mouse will not work (it will work intermittently). I have the scanner hooked directly up to my computer, not through wifi. Does anyone have any ideas why? I was not having any iss...

DR-G1130 with Linux -- Canon Drivers vs SANE

The Canon page for the #DR-G1130 shows downloadable "drivers" for various distros of Linux on Intel and ARM technology. How does that relate to Sane http://www.sane-project.org/ software. Does the Canon software work with the SANE scanimage command-l...

wrishel by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner RS40 Batch Photo Document Naming

Need guidance in naming 1,000s of batch scanned photos. Found that hundreds of photos were lost when reviewing folders as they save over one another. It shouldn't be this difficult. It seems that it is only can add a (1) or (2) extension if it detect...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements