cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Purple discoloration

kativishna
Contributor

Seems like whenever I print this design or other similar designs, there is an odd purple discoloration/streaks that are getting super frustrating! Original color is like a dark beige. Ive tried everything I know.829E310F-5C76-4F6C-8BF2-F55F2DD48F50.jpeg

10 REPLIES 10

Mike

Hi kativishna!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the operating system on your computer as well as what program you are printing from. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here: https://canon.us/MyCanonAccount

Thanks! 

Canon pro 1000

Thanks for confirming which model you're using, though the question was what operating system you're using on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof) and which application you're printing from.  That would help the community figure out a solution for you.

We look forward to your reply!

Im printing from a Mac version 11 and using photoshop! 🙂 Thanks for your help!

Same problem here. I use Windows 11 and Lightroom / Proffesional Print and Layout. It happens independent of paper choice, paper size or whether I print USB / Wifi / LAN20230914_123024.jpg

Hi,

Does this happen with this picture file only or are you seeing this issue with any photo you print? 

We look forward to your reply. 

Hi, it happens on any photo, regardless of color or b/w, ICC profile, paper, or whether I print from Canon  Professional Print and Layout or Mirage printing software

Hi,

At this time recommend you reach out to Canon support. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

I did contact Canon Germany weeks ago but I did not get a reply 😞

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements