Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma Pro-100 printing too green!

Hi everybody, I'm trying to make some fine art prints of my original paintings. I had professional high resolution photos taken of my work, and have edited the colors in photoshop (with monitor set to medium brightness... I know that sometimes bright...

20161012_172750.jpg
mdposas by Apprentice
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro 10S error message

My Pro 10S is currently refusing to print anything because it keeps telling me that "Another computer is using the printer", which is odd, as the only computdr using the printer is mine.  Has anybody got any idea why it is doing this?  I have tried c...

Anairb by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink Cartridge Recycling PIXMA PRO-10

While replacing a couple of cartridges on my PRO-10, I noticed a little icon of a trash-bin with an X over it. So I looked it up...  Turns out Canon has a free recycling program.  Just drop your spent cartridges at any FedEx Office store. See:  https...

Resolved! Color accuracy

I've been playing around with my Pro-100 and Pavilion 32Q LCD monitor. I've used the Windows 10 calibration tool and a couple of others I've found online, but I'm having trouble getting accurate color reproduction on prints. Blues in particular come ...

Pixma pro 100 adding text

So I am trying to add some text to the bottom of my bordered photos prior to printing them. Yet in lightroom and in the canon easy print apps I am unable to figure it out. If someone could help me I would appreciate it alot.

Pixma Pro-10 miss feeding

I am trying to print 5x7 cards on the Pixma Pro-10.  The size is too small to use the manual feed tray so I have to use the normal feed tray.  Almost everytime the printer miss feeds.  It either doesn't grab the card stock or it will grab it and move...

kskarbek by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pro-100 - Number of prints

New to this forum, but long time Canon user. Does anyone know how to find out how many prints a Pro-100 has made. I have a 5 1/2 year old Pro-100 and was just wondering. Thanks 

Pixma Pro-100 cuts off the end of the paper

Hello, I have this trouble with pro-100 where the end of any photo and any photo size is cut off. I had to return it and get another one and that one had no problem. For some other reasons I had to return that too and switched stores and the third Pr...

photoshop 4by6.png psp4by6.png psp4by6zeromarginsInd.png 20181201_081524.jpg
aram by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-100 Washed out blacks

Hi I just got my pro 100 yesterday, the first few prints I printed were nice, deep blacks, but I started messing with the software too much and my computers profiles to try and get the colors to print like on my screen. I'm printing from print studio...

testprint.png testprint2.png

Resolved! Lightroom Classic 8.0 and Print Studio Pro

I just installed my printer. I noticed that in Lightroom Classic 8.0 that Print Studio Pro does not show up in my Plug-in Extras. I went onto the Canon web site and downloaded the newest version of Print Studio Ver. 2.2.3 and installed it. It still d...

Pesta2 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements