Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-100 printer - magenta cast

My pro-100 is printing with a magenta cast.  All my ink cartridges are genuine canon, ink jets not clogged, using canon paper.  How do I fix this?  It had been printing fine, but then began with the magenta cast.  HELP PLEASE.  My photography printin...

kvspcl by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! printing sample print pattern to manage color

I am trying to print sample print patterns so i can adjust color. My pixma pro 100 color not right, reds look brown, skin looks gray.  When i follow instructions from printer manual to print sample pattern nothing happens when i click ok. No sample p...

Jngraham by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Trouble aligning print head

I just got a new Pro-100 and while trying to allign the print head I keep getting a message that says the rear tray is open and it needs to be closed.  It is closed.  Any help would be appreciated.

imgmkr by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma Pro 100

I don't why, but sometimes my canon will not print the right colors. Right now my problem is with the color yellow. I printed a image yesterday and the yellows came out fine. I printed another image today and the yellows are coming out orange. I look...

heavy73 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-1000 Driver Preference

Can someone tell me why my Mac OS keeps loading the Airprint driver for my Pro-1000 although I do not use it or want it to load and am constantly deleting it. I use the USB driver but if I turn off the computer at the end of the day, when I turn it b...

Newsman by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageprograf 1000 nozzle(?) problem

Doing a nozzle check, I get 11 normal patterns with no issues. For the 12th, yellow, I am getting solid yellow, i.e. no vertical or horizontal lines. It's as though the yellow nozzles have diarrhea. My prints reflect an imbalance with too much yellow...

smuseby by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-100 printing grey

I am trying to print out CMYK separations from the printer. I have separated the channels in Photoshop, so each (CMYK) are independent files.  Ensuring that the white is white, I proceed to print. However, when prining to the Pro-100 the white now pr...

Reusing a Pro-2000 print head

I recently had an error message that the Canon rep thought was a print head issue.  Since the print head was under warrenty they sent a new one.  When this did not resolve the problem we finially tracked it down to a cable issue.  Fortunately I was n...

Pro10 Print small picture on large paper

Hi, I want to print a 12x16" digital art print on 13x19" paper.  I want the 12x16" to be that size on the larger paper. I would prefer it to be centered, either at the top or center of the 13x19 sheet.  What settings do I use to make this happen?  I ...

Canon Pixma Pro 9500 mk ii and Mac OSX 10.13.3

Since the latest Apple OSX upgrade to 10.13.3, I have been having trouble printing from Lightroom/Photoshop from my elderly but reliable iMac 27' mid 2011, to my also elderly Pixma Pro 9500mk ii.  Since the latest update, I find that print jobs stay ...

pmoffatt by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Advice on printing B&W on Pro-10 (Canon Luster Pro)

Hi; I have a calibrated workflow (monitor,  use the Canon ICC profile for this paper, etc, etc), and my color prints to this paper are very close to what I see on my monitor (either usinng Lightroom, photpshop or the canon plug in).  I never tried pr...

zuru by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements