cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro 100S

Sue_G
Apprentice

Have had the Pro 100s for just over a week and have been printing without any problem.  However, 've been printing out some cards this evening and on 2 of the cards I'm having blocks of colour printed down one side and on the other a single black line on the same side as the card with the blocks of colour.  It is happening intermittently as the other 5 cards have printed out correctly.  I've noted that there was a similar posting earlier this year and they found resaving the file under a different file extension eliminated the problem.  Unfortunately this hasn't helped for me.  If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.5BA60260-3775-4267-A123-D7C3ACAE2EF6_1_201_a.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Sue_G,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Sue_G
Apprentice
Thank you, Patrick. I think the problem has been solved. I was told by the store I’d purchased the printer from that a number of people have told them about this issue and they found that by clicking on ‘A4 borderless’ rather than ‘A4’ the issue goes away. I’ve done this and since then there hasn’t been a problem. Thank you for replying.
Announcements