Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2260 Unable to Install Software

I have tried to set up my Pixma 2260 printer, I keep getting an error message when I try to download the driver or software.....I've turned off my firewall, as well as AdBlocker....I'd really like to use my new printer, suggestions?

Tbone55 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phantom MF642 in Linux.

I installed my printer in Linux using the Linux UFRII 5.40 driver. After installing the driver, I used the cnsetuputil2 program to register the printer with CUPS. When I attempted to print, the printer asked for A4 paper instead of letter (I'm in the...

imageCLASS MF267dw Scan to email issue

Hello I'm trying to assist a client with an issue with scan to email on his imageCLASS MF267dw. Whenever he tries scanning to his email it says "Canceling" on the display and then prints out a TX Results Report with "Error" next to his email address....

bgelfuso by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant connect Canon Printer TS6420 to WIFI

Hi everyone, I need help please.I recently moved to a new apartment complex and I have been trying to set up my printer since being here. I cannot seem to connect it and I am having a hard time.When I load up the Installer app, it is unable to find t...

lopezj6 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Printing and Scanning Issue

Hi All,My office has an older canon laser printer a MF210 Series, and we have been having printing issues from the PC's in the office, it seems that the apples can print but the new Win 10 Build is preventing some sort of communication via WiFi with ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements