cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX922 printing dilemma

Knolas
Apprentice

I’ve tried printing in gif, pdf, doc files and no luck. I ran my printer through all the maintenance and I still get these weird results. I’ve tried printing a word document with just normal text and I get a blank sheet. I’ve tried printing on black and white only and on color printing. No luck! Any help would be great.

Here’s my test page:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/freshjive80/BBF06C37-C77F-4B16-92C2-595912C115B2_zps8ohzpjbc....

ECE84561-FA97-4232-81F0-EA9B4E0A9F31.jpeg

Then I try to print a shipping label:

Bar Codes.jpeg

Then I when I take a screenshot on my mobile and print it prints fine but on my photo paper.

Label.jpeg

[images edited to cover personal information]

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Knolas,

The nozzle check from the printer and print outs from your mobile device look good. There may be a issue with the printer driver on the computer.

So that we can best assist you, please let us know what version of Windows or Macintosh is installed on your computer? 

We look forward to your reply.

Knolas
Apprentice
Mac OS X Yosemite

George_-
Product Expert
Product Expert

Please perform the following steps to delete then re-add the Canon Printer Driver:

1. In the Apple menu, open System Preferences.
2. Open Printers and Scanners, Print & Fax or Print & Scan.
3. Be sure that the Canon series Printer is highlighted in the Printers section.
4. Click the Minus (-) sign, then click OK on the confirmation message.
The printer is deleted.
5. Click the Plus (+) sign.
6. Select the Canon MX920 series Printer with Canon IJ Network (if used over a network) and USB (if used with a direct cable connection) for KIND then click ADD.
The printer is re-added.
7. Try printing from your computer.

Knolas
Apprentice
Thank you for all the help. I was able to fix by cleaning the printer head with warm water
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements