Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't convert video 300hs elph

I have the canon powershot 300hs elph. I was using it for youtube videos. I got anew SD card because it was suppose to be better for videos. It's a Transend class 10 16 GB.   THe problem I'm having is i CAN'T convert the movie so I can edit it then u...

Pictures become grainy when cropped?

I have a Canon PowerShot SD 1400 IS Digital Elph.  I have had this camera for about 2 years and although I don't use it everyday, I have a pretty good working knowledge of the functions. Today I took a few pictures with this camera.  When I went to c...

rweml by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Low Contrast Issue

Folks, I currently own a Canon T2i DSLR, and just purchased a Powershot SX280.  I noticed in two of my recent outdoor pictures with the new Powershot SX280, I got low contrast shots in auto mode.   Basically, the pictures have a hazy, grey look to th...

gnsantos by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"busy " Screen On The Canon A4000Is

HII recently bought the  Canon  A4000 ISwhen I take a snapshotI notice a "BUSY " screen  for  just a moment when the camera is saving the taken snapshot...Actually it's annoying screen.. I use memory card  from Kingstone and another one from Transce...

SX280 - Whirring noise from lens

Anyone experiencing a soft "whoo" sound sometimes coming from the lens apparently.  A slight zoom stops the sound? I just wanted to know if it is normal?  Have been asking here before, no response, but that could've been becaue of a lot of noise ... ...

filipb by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements