Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using higher wh battery in canon Elph 100hs

I recently ordered a new battery charger for my Canon Powershot ELPH 100 HS because my old one was taken when the bookbag it was in was stolen. The new battery charger is called "Digital Video Battery Compact Travel Charger" and has an AC input and ...

myero by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Flash _Canon A1400

How do I get the camera A1400 to go to "Flash On". i.e so it will flash in daylight. Some call it " flash fill" other call it  "forced flash" The manual refers to this mode, but I can't get it to work. It only gives me :Auto" or "Off" not "On" This i...

Battery problem

I have a PowerShot A490 which indicates that the batteries need to changed following the insertion of new AA alkaline batteries.  What could be the problem?

Resolved! G9 Remote release

I have a Canon Powershot G9 and I would like to be able to trigger the camera remotely using a wireless remote control.There is no (apparent) plug to allow me access to this functionDoes the mini - USB port (under the "AV Out Digital" flap) allow me ...

Pixels by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unspecified panoramic mode in SX280?

I just returned a 280 to the store and one of the reasons was it had no panoramic mode.  As I feared, I just spent all afternoon trying to unbend the horizon on a series of 180 degree panoramic shots I did in southern Utah.  First with PhotoStitch, t...

Limmie by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a Powershot A560

Hi. My Powershot A560 will no longer upload pics to my Win.7 (64) desktop. Somewhere along the line I must have disabled something that was needed for this. I am going nuts. I trried un-installing everything Canon and then installing right from the o...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements