Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SX280, bought one, will likely return it

Well I went and got the SX280, I figured even with its many shortcomings the ultimate goal of a camera is to take good photos and the SX280 is supposed to be best in class in that regard. While the image quality is ok (but could be better) its the re...

Dave2 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Panoramic Mode

Hello again,Someone please tell me why the panoramic mode isnt in the manual for the Power Shot Sx 50HS? I cant figure out wnere it is on camera?Thanks...Dave

ICUTWO by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Plant Photography

I am a retired nurse.  I spend my time studying 500 Carolina Native Plants.  I have been photographing them with a Canon PowerShot SX100 IS.  This has done a good job for me.  Yesterday I was at a protected site and photographed some very rare plants...

arleigh by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

memory card error SX500is

new camera, new user....  ON button> Menu> Tools>   when I scroll thru the options I reach "Start-Up Image"  below that is a blank line , with the word Format barely readable.  Scrolling skips right over it.     So how do I format the new memory card...

S100 lens cover sticks

Most of the causes of lens covers sticking is due to dirt. Mine was sticking because the aluminum surround was slightly dented in. I pryed the aluminum back out using a single edged razor blade. No more sticking.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements