Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just love my G12...

and my camera store. My question is how do I get my camera back from my dog after having her pose in front of the store with it? She is very proud of it now and Glazer's isn't helping by letting her come in and shop the accessories isles. She even ha...

MG_5021-Glazer-Ursa.jpg

Bad Repair Experience

2 out of 4 of our Canon cameras have had problems. While vacationing in Laos, the wifes 'Pink' camera lost function indicating "Charge Battery" even after trying multiple full batteries. Got back to US, sent camera in, they sent back  a refurbished '...

jimi by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G15

Canon 15: Is it possible to preset Schutter speed and aperture at the same time. So that only the ISO level will change depending on the circumstances.    For example: preset the speed is a 1/1000 and F8... the ISO can fluctuate between 80 up to....T...

BertM by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Lens won't extend, Camera won't power up

Canon PowerShot WX160IS Camera was dropped and the lens won't extend when I turn it on.   I've cleaned around the lens, pressed the power and shutter at the same time, and tapped with the power button pressed.  Any further suggestions? Thank you! And...

Schwo5 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

sx50 settings

Hi, first of all, I've the manual on my computer and also I printed it myself and yes, I've read it all several times.My question is about the names of the settings in the setup menu, and what they do and when to choose one setting over another: AF F...

sebaspons by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

ELPH 330 HS or the ELPH 340 HS

I am looking for a camera outside my cellphone  Looking for something that is midrange in price as well as quality of the pictures and that is where I found the ELPH 330 HS. All thr reviews and video's I have read/watched have been nothing but good r...

naydeen71 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements