Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Powershot sx260 hs AF Assist Beam

I really know nothing about my camera and all the setting it has.  I would like to take some pictures and a few videos at a concert that I am going to soon at a fairly large venue.  I don't want to be rude with the bright green light on the front of ...

Happy birthday with the SX270

Hello employees from Canon,hello Users,first sorry for my bad english. But I'm from Germany and it's not my best foreign language.Our son Pascal, today is his 14th birthday, wish a new camera for his hobby. We're not rich, so our budget is not open-e...

SX280 and iMovies 09

Hi everyone I have just filmed some video on my new Canon SX280 but when I try to import the footage into iMovies, is says 'Please connect the camera" I am running A PowerMac G5 with OS leopard 10.5.8 Can anyone help? CheersFrom Middle EarthDix

Dix by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

elph 115 IS green flashing light

When I go to view images a green light is flashing. I want to delete some files. I press the func set button like the instructions say and it shows busy and then nothing else shows up. I hit the arrows up or down and im supposed to see a trash can fo...

What should I choose? Canon SX280 HS vs. G1x

I have to choose between these two models. G1x with a better senzor and more MP, and SX280 HS with the new processor, 20x zoom and GPS. I need the camera for video purpose, shooting video at 1080p, and sometimes also in low light conditions.Which one...

mongol by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements