Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flash

I have the Canon Powershot ELPH 130 IS , how do i stop the flash from automatically coming on even when in a previous photo i chose not to have the flash on?  I go to take the next one and it's on again!   thanks.

chatter by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

G1X-Loose connection ON/OFF button

Hi! I have a problem with my G1X and I think is the button connection that doesn't work. I think the button is loose because sometimes works a long time, and sometimes goes off after switching it on. Its also strange that the button can be so sensiti...

paula___ by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Tripod use

I have owned an SX130 for 3 years and just bought an SX50.  Sometimes I take telephoto shots of birds, etc.  My hands are not nearly as steady as for the average person, and I sometimes use a lightweight tripod.  Sometimes I leave the legs together s...

SX510HS Screen Issues

I recently sent my SX510 in for service due to a grainy LCD screen and pictures that showed overexposed on the camera screen but were fine when downloaded to the computer. They sent me a new camera and the grainy screen is better but still evident in...

oneilljf by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

screen blacks out (SX280 HS)

I have two SX280 HS, and both (mis)behave the same way:  when held in a verticle position (either end) to capture the image of something verticle (skyscraper or giraffe) the screen fades to black and there is no image on the screen.  I cannot see wha...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements