cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user manuel for powershot sx700 in print.

darstevus
Apprentice

the powershot sx700 doesnt come with a user manuel. it is only available online. i need it in print. how can i get that? its a present for someone who has no computer. i dont want to print a 198 page manuel. when using the camera you are not always in a place where its convenient to access a computer to figure things out!

5 REPLIES 5

smack53
Mentor

darstevus,

Unfortunately Canon does not have hard copies available. My suggestion would be to take a copy of the PDF manual to someplace like Staples or an internet print shop and have them print out a copy for you. They could print it to a compact size and even bind it. I really wish they still provided the hard copy with the cameras, but it seems they stopped a few years ago. Even my G12 from 2011 and SX150IS from 2013 came with only the software version.

Steve M.

thanks. at least i wont waste my time looking!

Harolnick
Contributor
Got my SX700 two days ago, and the Canon tech guy said he was sending me a hard-copy manual. Maybe that will work with you.

Harolnick
Contributor

Yesterday I received  from a Canon a checkbook-sized complete manual in the mail. The code name is CDD-E565-030. I suggest you notify Canon about this

jazzman1
Rising Star

@darstevus wrote:

the powershot sx700 doesnt come with a user manuel. it is only available online. i need it in print. how can i get that? its a present for someone who has no computer. i dont want to print a 198 page manuel. when using the camera you are not always in a place where its convenient to access a computer to figure things out!

I have called Canon support and asked them to send me a hard copy manual for my last 4 Canon cameras and they promptly agreed to sent me the manuals by mail.  Only thing.....they may not be conveint to read or carry.  Sometimes to big to lug around, sometimes too small to read comfortably.  Next time I will ask what size manuals are available, if there's a choice.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements