Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powershot SD1300 wont turn on

Dropped my camera with the lense open and the camera won't power on and lense won't close.  At this point,  I just want the pictures off the memory card.  Can I put the card into a different camera to retrieve the pics?  Also is there any hope of a q...

viewing videos on PC

I can't seem to view my videos on my pc when I transfer to Picasa from the card.  The pictures transfer fine, but the video doesn't even show up to be transferred and it's on the same card..  What am I doing wrong?  I'm in my late 60's and not very t...

Josephine by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Date on photos

How can I keep dates on the photos taken by the camera so that when the photos are printed I can see the dates and time on them? My cam's model is power shot ELPH 310 HS.

aasma by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Elph300HS problems

My Elph300 HS Power Shot camera does not take photos when first turned on.  It takes 3-4 clicks before the screen opens and I am able to take a picture..

BethE by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon A 2300 time lag

Gave a Powershot A2300 to my wife cor Christmas.  We are finding it is pretty worthless to take any picture of people unless they can hold still for 3-5 seconds as the time lag is so bad with this camera.  Are there any settings to change that can fi...

oktunes by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes