Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Computer Doesn't Detect My Camera

My computer doesn't detect my camera! Can someone help? (If you haven't noticed, I created this account just to ask this question! Help is greatly appreciated!)  I recently had to do a system restore on my computer. After I restored, I tried to uploa...

Powershot a540 HELP

I am getting memory card error and memory card locked message. I have the correct SD(not sdhc) card installed. The format option on the camera is shaded and wont allow me to format in the camera. Can anyone help?

Vicki347 by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Oops - Canon software now incompatible with Macs?

I (along with many, probably most Mac users) am now on Mavericks.  Mavericks works great, and I highly rcommend it to all fellow Mac users. My old computer is actually working a lot faster now and all my old apps work fine. Well, except for  Canon Ca...

a7 by Occasional Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

SX260

I can set my metering, but every time the camera shuts off it goes back to "evaluative".  Is there a way to lock the settings so that spot metering can stay on until I change it?

JackieL by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recommend PowerShot camera for mom

I am looking to get a PowerShot camera for my mom, about 100 bucks. Requirements:AA Battery's (or non standard battery's you buy in the store)Large LCD viewing screen.SD memory card.Simple usageI want to have AA battery's as I do NOT think that she w...