Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot SX1 IS NOT focus clearly.

Why does the PowerShot SX1 IS tend to NOT focus clearly when zooming  and even at times when not zooming? I recieved the camera new,about five years ago, as a gift and it did this right from the start. What can i do to correct this problem and why do...

SX 280 Powershot - Tech confirmation

Hello. I'm an amateur moviemaker trying to enter de digital wave.  I've chosen to go to DSLR cinema but it is not affordable for me at this time so looking for a good alternative to start I found a very good and cheap offer of an almost new SX 280 Po...

mmararg by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Connect doesn't recognize ipad

I've followed the directions, started Camera Connect on my iPad, then cranked up the wifi on my G16. However, the process hangs there, with a message from the Camera Connect telling me to start the application on my G16 - which is already running. An...

Uploading to FB

Up until recently I could upload any images straight to my FB wall. Suddenly it has decided that they need to go into a folder. The thing being that I can never find the blooming folder !!!!  Can anyone help me please?? I run a group and it's vital t...

Help: PowerShot N2 selfi picture reversed?

I have just bought PowerShot N2 camera. It worked fine until I charged the battery. Now everytime when doing the Playback mode, the picture taken from the previous selfi is reversed vertically (details from left move to the right and vise vesa). I ha...

Vhduong by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ZoomBrowserEX: "Cannot detect camera"

This has been a topic here before, but the solutions that I have seen haven't really been solutions as far as I could tell; one guy's camera suddenly appeared for no apparent reason in Windows Explorer and the other thread involved MacIntosh. The cam...

edwardBe by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Something on (or in) my lens?

I've got a Powershot Elph 130 IS - and I appear to have something on or in my lens.  For lack of a better description it kind of looks like an eye-lash that appears in every photo.    I've tried cleaning the front of the lens - but no luck.  The fori...

spork by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements