Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Connect doesn't recognize ipad

I've followed the directions, started Camera Connect on my iPad, then cranked up the wifi on my G16. However, the process hangs there, with a message from the Camera Connect telling me to start the application on my G16 - which is already running. An...

Uploading to FB

Up until recently I could upload any images straight to my FB wall. Suddenly it has decided that they need to go into a folder. The thing being that I can never find the blooming folder !!!!  Can anyone help me please?? I run a group and it's vital t...

Help: PowerShot N2 selfi picture reversed?

I have just bought PowerShot N2 camera. It worked fine until I charged the battery. Now everytime when doing the Playback mode, the picture taken from the previous selfi is reversed vertically (details from left move to the right and vise vesa). I ha...

Vhduong by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ZoomBrowserEX: "Cannot detect camera"

This has been a topic here before, but the solutions that I have seen haven't really been solutions as far as I could tell; one guy's camera suddenly appeared for no apparent reason in Windows Explorer and the other thread involved MacIntosh. The cam...

edwardBe by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Something on (or in) my lens?

I've got a Powershot Elph 130 IS - and I appear to have something on or in my lens.  For lack of a better description it kind of looks like an eye-lash that appears in every photo.    I've tried cleaning the front of the lens - but no luck.  The fori...

spork by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera only records 10 seconds

Hey everybody,Recently when I'm recording the camera only records for 10 seconds. After which, a green light flashes to left of the menu button and a hand is displayed on the screen? Not sure how to fix it or what is wrong. I reformatted the card whi...

turk182 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

S100 video before taking a picture

Hi everyone, Was wondering if someone could help me here. I have an S100  and when I uploaded pictures from my SD card, I noticed that i had a single video of what looked like video recordings of the subjects a few seconds before each picture.  I tho...

dojohnv by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SX510 wifi connection problem

I have downloaded and installed ZoomBrowser EX and CameraWindow software.  I turned on my SX510 HS, hit the 'Play' button, pressed up for WiFi, and selected the PC image.  I selected "Add a Device", selected my network access point, entered the passw...

bfmackin by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"No camera was found" message

I am trying to install a new Power Shot SX50 HS camera, connecting it to my MacBook Pro, which runs OS X Version 10.8.5.  However, when I click on the Camera Window, I get a message that says "No camera was found."  That despite the fact that I insta...

BoazD by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Video tutorial for Nubie

Hello, I am having trouble understanding the User Guide to a newly purchased Powershot s110 .  Is there a web site where I can watch a video tutorial on the operation of the various functions of the PowerShot s110 ?  Thanks.

Zennia by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements