Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! lense attachments

Hey guys quick noob question, just got a canon powershot sx400 is.Was just wonder if i was to get a lense adapter for it would that able me to attach another lense to it? 

josht by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

S3 IS power-up issue

My S3 IS was not used for a few months.  I turned on the power, and the screen came on and showed me the settings, but no image from the image sensor.  I cycled power on and off two more times, and still no image.  On the fourth try, I got an image. ...

Motie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon sx60hs Astrological Photography

So i got myself a Canon sx60hs.I wonder if there are any good setting for night star photography as i am a begginer myself and i am not quite sure what settings to go with.I also wonder if there is a chance to capture some pictures of the milky way w...

HDR in the G7X

Hi, coming from my DSLR HDR function to the G7X, I'm a bit disappointed to say the least. The HDR function in "Natural" setting seems to make no diffirence in HDR scenes. Going into the various Art options you get something going, but the saturation ...

altopiet by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Attaching camera strap

Good afternoon I am a brand new member and a newbie to using cameras that are better than my phone. I'm having trouble attaching the camera strap. Any tricks would be appreciated.

roadie7 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon SX50 HS remote control shutter

Hi,      I bought the canonSX50  HS about a year ago, I also bought a 3 feet wired remote shutter cord, well, I really need something longer then 3 feet. Is there a longer cord? Or maybe a exstention cord to click onto my 3 feet cord? Been looking ar...

Resolved! "Display will turn off.." ELPH 160

While I am trying to focus on a subject why does my Canon ELPH 160 show the message: "Display will turn off. Any operation reactivates"? I cannot focus with a black display, and tapping a button disturbs the focus. I could understand this if the batt...

Lynlay by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Use exteranl display screen

Hello, I'm using the powershot sd940 is.Im taking some stillifes in a studio with my computer nearby.  Is there anyway to use my monitor as the viewfinder/display screen?  I want to be able to set up the angle and shot using a larger display. Thanks

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements