Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S100 no longer connects to Win10

hi my PowerShot S100 has until now worked with no problems in Win10 Home 64bit until now, that is now for some bizarre reason Win10 refuses to install a driver for the camera the message in device manager reads "The drivers for this device are not in...

elph 110 hs problem

i have a problem with zooming, there are grey squares on the shot and i tried to clean the lens and it didnt work.does someone have a fix or do i have to buy another camera?

jhonny43 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ELPH 360HS- Snow mode missing?

Hey gang- I just purchased a new Powershot Elph 360HS. This is my fourth Elph since they were first introduced, and I've loved them all. My concern is that the Snow shooting mode appears to have been removed from the 360HS. It was available as recent...

kupe by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

G16 won't fire hot shoe in PASM modes

I just got my G16 a month ago and just attempted to use it with an external flash using a third party wireless trigger.  The trigger would not fire in Program, Av, TV, or Manual modes, but would fire in the Auto mode (though of course it was super bl...

st33ve0 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What am I doing wrong?

I sell on Etsy so photos are very important.  When taking pictures I can't seem to get the detail like it should be.  It's most difficult with white, ivory or black.  By the time I lighten the photos in editing they have lost the detail.  The satin r...

IMG_1181.JPG
paws55 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

SX700 Will Not Connect in Windows 10

I had no issues with Windows 7, but bought a new Dell laptop and it will not connect with W10.  I have no issues connecting to my Samsung Galaxy S7.  Here is what happens with laptop.  Camera finds Laptop, I click on "laptop" and it says "connecting"...

IS IT THE BATTERY OR CAMERA? SD450

I have a Canon Powershot SD450 that I pulled out of the drawer not used for several years.  I have two batteries NB-4L.  I charged each in the CB-2LV G charger until the light turned green.  When I put them in the camera, both times after a very shor...

Bob-L by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Powershot S110 cannot connect to Mac via Wifi

Successfully set up Wifi on the camera, see my Mac Pro listed, camera indicates it has connnected to Mac - but no Canon software works. Manually launching CameraWindow brings up message "no camera was found"Manually launching WirelessCameraService do...

inte by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

From ELPH 360 HS to ?

So I bought this one last year and just sold it.   I needed a small camera for travel purposes.  One that I could put in my pocket.  So got the ELPH 360 HS. It's an OK camera, but nothing more.  With my big hands, after using it for a couple of weeks...

richardp by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements