Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS IT THE BATTERY OR CAMERA? SD450

I have a Canon Powershot SD450 that I pulled out of the drawer not used for several years.  I have two batteries NB-4L.  I charged each in the CB-2LV G charger until the light turned green.  When I put them in the camera, both times after a very shor...

Bob-L by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Powershot S110 cannot connect to Mac via Wifi

Successfully set up Wifi on the camera, see my Mac Pro listed, camera indicates it has connnected to Mac - but no Canon software works. Manually launching CameraWindow brings up message "no camera was found"Manually launching WirelessCameraService do...

inte by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

From ELPH 360 HS to ?

So I bought this one last year and just sold it.   I needed a small camera for travel purposes.  One that I could put in my pocket.  So got the ELPH 360 HS. It's an OK camera, but nothing more.  With my big hands, after using it for a couple of weeks...

richardp by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble connecting G5X to computer

Hello. I cannot connect my PowerShot G5X to my Windows 10 laptop. For some reason known surely only to Canon engineers, plugging the camera into a USB port does not bring it up as an external drive. I literally cannot just port photos over to my comp...

ant by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken autofocus

I have owned a Powershot A2000 IS for several years. It is a simple, inexpensive camera but I like it and it has always worked well for me. Recently the autofocus stopped working so all photos are unfocused. When I press the autofocus button, I can h...

Kreng by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! black photos

I just used my refurbished SX60HS.  After several hundred photos, two were completely black.  I usually look at photos before releasing the shutter button, so I think it took those photos.  But they turned out completely, uniform black.  Any ideas wh...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements