Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can battery charger

I have a PowerShot SD4000 IS Digital Elph. I have not been able to find a canon battery charger for it's battery. The battery is: Battery Pack NB-6L.  Can anyone help me? 

DogLvr10 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon SX50 HS zooms automatically when turned on

Hi everyone! I have my Canon Powershot SX50 HS about 4 years now, and recently it started to do something odd: when I turn it on, it automatically zooms in, to the point shown in the picture below:  It is always to that point. Even if I keep the zoom...

P_20170416_101144.jpg
655321 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Simple basic focus question for SX30IS

Hey everyone,  This is quite embarrassing as I'm sure it's a simple fix but I cannot for the life of me get manual focus to work. I've consulted the manual etc. I have switched the dial to P, or even M mode, then pushed the MF button to navigate to m...

verticle lines

I have a power shot SX20 that has developed verticle lines in the photo in landscape and horizontal in portrait that are in the same place on every shot.  Shown about 1/3 of the picture from the right.  Any thoughts?

IMG_5338.JPG

NEED HELP with Wifi connection

I am trying to connect my Powershot SX720 HS to my MAC powerbook. When I get to the point where it says "add a device", it searches and searchs and finally comes up with the message "device not found". Anyone have any suggestions why I can't connect....

delcere by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Picture location

I recently bought a PS SX710. Is there a way to change the loction of where the picture was taken once they are stored on my iPhone?

rbm442 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SX60 HS Missing from manual

HiIf I press the function button, move down to White Balance & then press the Menu button a square appears on screen with B, G, A & M at each side (see attached pic). I can find no mention of this in the manual & can only guess at what the letters st...

P1270192.jpg
DLA23 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements