cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Powershot SX60 HS Grainy Video

thewoolysheep08
Apprentice

I recently purchased a canon powershot sx60 hs and found that it has very grainy video.

Photos look fine.

I film inside and outside and notice grainy results in both environments.

i film in a room with good light and outside i film in the sunlight, im not sure why its doing this...

3 REPLIES 3

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Thewoolysheep08,

Thanks for posting.

Since this occurs inside and outside and in good lighting, I recommend contacting our Technical Support team. You may reach them by calling 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).  Their hours are Monday-Friday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

thewoolysheep08
Apprentice
Hi, thanks for responding.

Would there be an option for me to contact support on a live chat, as I would rather do that.

Thanks

Hello, thewooolysheep08!

At this time, Canon USA does not offer camera support via chat. For troubleshooting an issue like this, we recommend calling so that the agent can troubleshoot one-on-one. Again, the phone number is 1-800-652-2666, and the team is available weekdays from 10am to 10pm Eastern Time. Our agents are right here in the USA, and support at Canon USA is always 100% free. 

Announcements