Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mf tool box 4.9 freezes on install win 7 64bit

I installed the software using the provided disc about a month ago.  Running mf4770 laser printer.  I moved and can not find the disc.  The reason why I tried reinstalling the software was I got an error message in another language.  I uninstalled us...

MF8580 Not printing in black

I have a Canon MF8580cdw and trying to print a black and white document, and the text is coming out in yellow. Have no clue what is going on.

jruiz by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Airprint very slow with new MF229dw

I have a new Canon MF229dw laser multi-function printer with Airprint.  Trying to print either from my iPad Air or iPhone 6 running iOS8.1.1 I get the following: - After selecting print about 10 seconds of "Contacting Printer" displayed on iPhone / i...

jrbdmb by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Airprint very slow

I have a new Canon MF229dw laser multi-function printer with Airprint.  Trying to print either from my iPad Air or iPhone 6 running iOS8.1.1 I get the following: - After selecting print about 10 seconds of "Contacting Printer" displayed on iPhone / i...

jrbdmb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

d860 windows 8

Imageclass D860 and windows 8 support? anybody get this printer to work with windows 8? thanks

marco360 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon pixma mx340 blank screen

I have a canon pixma mx340. I get the occassional error 5200 which I have always been able to fix with the suggestion I found here.  That is, until now.  After turning off my printer, pressing the stop button, then holding it while pressing the on bu...

Canon C7055 Delete Secure Print Job

Hi All, I have an issue with a Canon C7055 in my company.Last week we have "configured" Secure printing on every printer in the company.Secure printing is working fine but as a normal user I can delete print jobs. Could someone explain why this is po...

JelleDC by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass D860 with Windows 8

Will Canon build an ImageClass D860 driver for Windows 8?  HP has a Windows 8 driver for my 21 year old HP Laser Jet 4 but Canon doesn't have a driver for my 4 year old Canon D860.  Come on now!  

pdabb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements