Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't print in color mode.

My canon iRC 3380i error in print report says can't print color mode after I key in ID & password But When print in black mode OK pass nothing happen. My server is window server 2003 32bit  driver printer I have updated to new version 14.00 also prin...

antking by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF 4350 Paper Feed Problem - Slight Twist

The print is twisted.  The bottom of the bottom line is 1/8 inch from the edge on the left and 1/2 inch from the edge on the right. There is 3/4 inch of paper in the tray and the slider is against the paper stack.  

rlazelle by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

XP DOS program printing to Canon MG 5200 series printer

I am trying to print from a DOS program on an XP computer, to a Canon MG5200 Serise Printer.  I have redirected my LPT3 and LPT4 to the printer.  When I print, I can acutally see file spool to the printer queue.  But, nothing print from the printer. ...

jayjwang by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows update

Since this last Windows automatic update I haven't been able to scan anything to my PC.  I do a good deal of scanning to my station to attach to messages I'm replying no.  Any idea how to fix this without having Queen City Business com in to fix this...

MF4890dw Printing HTML Code

I just connected my new MF4890dw printer, and it only printers HTML code from websites--this happens with both IE and Firefox.  I have googled for a solution, but have found nothing.  Thanks for your help.

IR5055 Duplex Printing

We have an IR5055 Printer here at work. Whenever I try to print on both sides of a page, the second (or "back") page comes out wrong. The margins are all messed up, and the first line or two of the document is cut off/printed at the very top of the p...

trokely by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem to scan on the network, Canon iR2520

I have Canon copier iR2520 installed on the network LAN, the computer on LAN Win7 64Bit, My question are, 1. Where to find drivers for the copier scanner so that I can scan on the network; win 7 64bit drivers2. How to scan from the net work, which mo...

Printing Issue

I have a printer model iR C5185, all the colored print out comes with shadows. I try to apply automatic alignment but nothing work. This is the same problem happened with me with another old model iR C3220N.Please send me any suggestion about this.Th...

crashes

When I send a direct printable CD project to the printer it shuts down and crashes Image Garden

digfxs by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements