Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Runner 3300i: scan issue

Hi all, We have an Image Runner 3300i in our organization that gets used for (among other things) e-mailing scans of PO's to users here. Frequently there are multiple single-page PO's that get fed into the scanner for sending to a particular user.  T...

cbakerSF by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Force Canon C5030 to print black and white

Hello: I am trying to force my Canon C5030 to only print black and white even if it is sent color prints. We do not use a print server and if I change the defaults on each machine, co-workers can still change it to print color. Is there a way to forc...

Photon-X by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bidirectional support grayed out on Canon 2030

Hi, I'm creating a new print server on Windows 2008 Standard R2 x64.After installing the drivers for the Canon Image Runner 2030 color I am unable to check the "Enable Bidirectional Support" I have tried the latest .INF drivers several times as well ...

pal_noc by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

new 2014 printers

I see the PIXMA MX532 and PIXMA MX472 have been added.   Are these the only new PIXMA office all in one printers being released in 2014?  I was looking to see if there was a new higher end printer being introduced to upgrade the heavily faulted 922. ...

offbyone by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8280cw

Hello there, I am experiencing problems with new MF8280Cw printer.Yesterday ,i have downloaded drivers for my macbook,and it worked just fine.Today it shows that it's out of paper,although there is plenty of paper in tray.I have also installed driver...

mladen75 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mf4350

I have an Imageclass MF4350d multifunction printer.  In the past this device printed, scanned and faxed just fine.  Since I eliminated my dedicated fax line neither the fax or scan functions.  I have repeatedly downloaded the driver file for 64 bit W...

JLW by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF5940dn - scanning speed

Hello, I am interested by i-Sensys MF 5940dn or MF5980dw. I wonder nevertheless what is the scanning speed. It is not precisely written on the specifications sheet. I am not sure that the 33 ppm that is announced for the printer and the copier is val...

ADF jammed on ImageClass MF4890dw

I have some paper jammed in the automatic document feeder on my MF4890dw.  I followed the steps in the support dicument (http://kbsupport.cusa.canon.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=64055) but the paper ripped at step 6 (...

Resolved! Alternative driver imageclass d420

HI! Wondering if there is an alternative driver for basic printing ImageClass D420 for Win 8,1 (32 or 64 bit)? Worked great all through Win 8.1 (Win Blue) beta's and on release, poof. Scanner works great with native drivers in Win. I don't need fancy...

Tcat by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements