Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF4880dw printer not copying

I bought a printer, plugged it in put in the cartridge with no stickers, then i tried to copy something. I put in some paper on the slot at the bottom, then i pressed start. After 7 seconds, the paper came out with NOTHING on it. Can someone help?

printing dark black line using lbp2900b

Hi iam facing problem with my canon laser printer lbp2900b...It is printing dark line on left side of page ..i could not understand what is problem in it i cleaned everything but still it prints like that ...I have uploaded the sample print out. Coul...

iR8205 A4 to US Letter

Sorry, this is real basic, but where is the setting to force an A4 sheet to print on US Letter for an imageRunner 8205...

Printing WEB Page

Hello, I own a Canon MF8580CDW.  It prints normal documents, but does not print web pages.  It states that there is not paper (even though it has paper) in the multi tray.  Second, is there a way to send scan documents to Ever note?

Beta Drivers - 10.10

I have upgraded to Yosemite 10.10, and I have just installed the Canon Printer iR5055. From using this printer with previous versions of the driver, I have been able to choose the 'holepunch' option directly from my computer. However, with my current...

Canon Image Runner 1028

Could you please help me import the Address Book in Canon Image Runner 1028. I tried the following with no success: 1. Installed Canon Address Book Conversion Utility2. Saved 236 addresses in .abk format3. In Canon Remote UI sem  Add Func went to Imp...

MF6540 not printing duplex consistantly

For some reason my MF6540 sometimes prints on the back side of the paper, it is very hard to print on pre-printed stationery, not knowing which side to put up in the paper tray.  It also copies like this too.  Should I upgrade bios or drivers?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements