cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanning to Yahoo email

kevinst
Apprentice

My iR1025iF quit sending doc to my Yhoo email & I can't get it 2 work, please help?

6 REPLIES 6

Crista
Whiz

Hi kevinst!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forum! Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OKCANON (652-2666) and we will be happy to provide dealers who are in your area. 

ok, thanks,

tayevans
Apprentice
@tumblr

tayevans
Apprentice
Home screen

tayevans
Apprentice
Help

Hi tayevans!

Welcome to the Canon Community Forums!

If you're having problems using an imageRUNNER product, please contact your Canon Dealer for support. If you don't have a Canon Dealer, our team can help you find one by calling 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666).

If you're having trouble with your personal Canon product, please let us know which Canon product you're using, and how we can help you use it! We'll also need to know how you're trying to use it - with Windows, macOS, or a mobile device, if you're trying to access your Canon device with a USB cable, or via WiFi. If you can think of anything else that might help us help you, please feel free to share it with us and the community!

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Announcements