Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iR-ADV 4235 paper size

How do I set the iR-ADV 4235 to automatically override an unspecified paper size print job to print to letter?

rfp0816 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i-SENSYS LBP3000

the canon software is giving the following message when I try to print a pdf (pdf in booklet format ie. 2 pages onto an a4 page). "Data Transfer to the printer time out, or a transfer error has occured. Click [Resolve Error] to resume printing, or cl...

gfaloon by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I am no longer able to copy from ADF MX432

My printer jammed. Once resolved I attempted to copy again from the ADF. I get an error message that a document is in the ADF. I am able to copy when document is placed under the scan lid.Any help?

ImageRunner 2030 - replace fuser

Hi, I just replaced the fuser unit on my 2030 and the paer says to then initialize the counter as follows: [settings/registration]>Adjusment/Maintenance > Maintenance > initialize after replacing parts > fixing unit. When I go to [settings/registrati...

pal_noc by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I setup the scan to e-mail function on a iR3235

Hello, I have recently taken over an office over the last half of last month and we are having issues with our iR3235. None of our users are able to scan to e-mail. I believe this is happening because a certain computer we had was reformatted and the...

itpak by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements