Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon LBP6000 - Can't Communicate with Toner Cartridge

I've been printing fine with my little laser printer. Today I printed off about 100 pages. I went back to print off one more page an hour later and it would not print. I went to the utility screen and the error message is: There may be a communicatio...

zoddious by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DR-5020 Stretching Image issue

Hi All,  I just replaced all of the rollers in my Canon DR-5020 Document scanner and now it stretches the image.  Does anyone have an idea on what could be stretching the image? Thanks.

MF4890dw lost wireless after changing toner cartridge

Have MF4890dw, had set up and using for over a year, no issues. Had been getting "low toner" message for a while.  Had recently moved wireless router further away, but was printing with no issues.  When toner started printing lighter, changed the cha...

MF Toolbox not working Windows 8

Hey peeps, hope you can help me. I have a MF4550d Multifunctional printer and i think other one is MF4780w. Issue in windows 7 u could go to printer put pages in top feeder select scan select computer, and it wud scan to pc bringing up the MF toolbox...

TWAIN API on MAC and Auto Cropping

Hi All, We are developing an application which drives the scanners. We are using TWAIN API to talk to the scanner.  On the Windows OS the TWAIN driver shows the settings/preview/scan UI which also does auto cropping of image and separates it from the...

canonir 2525i which is loosing network connection

I have canonir 2525i  office printer which is loosing network connection. Every time that happens we restart  the machine to enable it to start printing, this happens to 5 to 7 times a day. Its been running very well for the past two years just recen...

boomuser by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements