Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon ImageClass MF8580cdw is not printing black

I changed black toner cartridge with a Genuine Canon cartridge and the printer is no longer printing black (YES I installed the toner correctly with removal of all necessary items from the new toner). There is the occasional time that it prints corre...

jsheriff by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass MF 5950dw - yesterday stopped scanning

Yesterday my Imageclass MF 5950dw stopped scanning - printer can't find computer, computer can't find printer, though they are connected with a cable.  But it would still print. Today, printer appears to be offline, though it is connected and on.  Th...

furnarie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning to windows 8.1 MF4780FW

I am having trouble scanning from the MF4780FW. When trying to scan from the printer, it detects two PCs on our network.A Win7(32bit) machine, and my own Win8.1(64bit) PC. The printer scans perfectly to the Win7 PC, but when trying to scan to my PC, ...

Claude1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8580cdw won't install on my computer

I just purchased the MF8580cdw and I have 2 computers.  One has a disk drive, the other doesn't.  The one with the disk drive is fine, everything is up and running correctly.  The one without the disk drive however is giving me a very hard time.  I w...

lamom23 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass D1350 install problems

I am trying to install my Imageclass D1350 to my new PC.  I downloaded the drivers and plugged in the USB and it poped up - but says it does NOT have drivers installed.   What do I do next?

MF6180dw Scan File not in folder

I have a MF6180dw set up on a small office network. I have the Canon MF Toolbox 4.9 loaded onto my ASUS laptop with Windows 8.1 64 bit operating system , x64-based processor.In the past, until recently, I have been able to put a document into the top...

Canon MF8580cdw will not scan wireless to my computer

I was able to get it to work One time, that is all. When I press "Scan to Computer" on the MF8580, my Macbook Air shows up but then it will not scan at all. I've tried everything and I have the MF Toolbox. Any suggestions? It was weird that it worked...

Manual 2-sided printing with MF8280Cw

Hello, Does anyone know if there is an option within the driver to enable manual 2-sided printing with the MF8280Cw? I totally understand that it is NOT a duplex printer, but I would still like to be able to print 2-sided manually.  Other printers I ...

kahluaii by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon LBP6230dw will not register Windows 8.1 x64

My 6230 printer had problems when installing USB drivers. After a week and the printer not installed. I get weird DLL error messages. It said it was not compatible or had an error. I uninstalled the drivers now they won't re-install. I tried uninstal...

nesincg by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements