Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error B200

I have a Canon MX892 and using WindowsXP.I just got an error of B200.Kindly Advice. Thank you.Shawn.

ImageRUNNER 1023 printer/scanner to workgroup computers

I am trying to install a Canon ImageRUNNER 1023 printer/scanner to my small office network. This is not a domain network just 3 computers set up in a workgroup. I set the printer up with a manual IP address and tried to run the software provided but ...

wally by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Class D480 application does not recognize the ADF

My image class d480 recently stop recognizing the ADF and the scangear does not provide option other the platten. The scangear tools does recopgnize the ADF. The problem is when I run an application to scan. I tried with different applications and th...

Canon MF8050cn and LBP7680CX

These two printers will not print labels.  They both give error message "Please load A4 paper" even though I load them with paper.  There's something they don't like about the merged A4 document.

Washed out prints when first turned on

Machine: Canon Image Runner Advance 7055iProblem: Washed out prints when first turned on. Hello, Wonding if anyone can help. Currently have an issue with our machine when we turn it on at 9am once the printer had fully loaded and warmed up the prints...

e100-0001 Canon imageClass D530 help

I opened the toner cover, I saw a pin in the small back plastic piece, Then I pressed it and it poped inside. Now everytime I turn the printer on, it show an error code "e100-0001"  This is where the pin located: 

2014-09-06 15.11.30.jpg 2014-09-06 15.12.55.jpg 20140906_163547.jpg

Secure Print on Image Runner Advance C2230

Hello, I'm trying to set up a few Mac OS X users for an office environment that requires secure printing on a Canon Image Runner Advance C2230.  I wasn't able to set up the printer using Bonjour so I found it directly through its IP.  I then tried se...

dan62103 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass MF6550 not communicating with scanner

Hello, My old XP computer died and I purchased a new computer with windows 8.1. I loaded my drivers and toolbox on canon.com everything worked but the scanner. (not communicating with scanner) I have called canon 2x now and nobody knows how to fix it...

Can't scan using Color imageCLASS MF8580Cdw

I have a canon Color imageCLASS MF8580Cdw and I am using a Windows 7 laptop. It's been scaning fine, but now is giving an error of 255,0,0 and saying it is unable to scan. I have checked scaner settings on laptop and those are set to correct scaner a...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements