Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF212w won't print images, but will print text????

Just purchased an MF212w Image class laser printer.  I can print documents when they are text i.e. in Word, but one I try to print an image (even black and white), it only kicks out a blank sheet.  I am completely frustrated at this point, as I neede...

Re: mx 922 restart

I have a Canon MF 9220 cdn.  I have had printer for 3 years.  A month ago I had to restart my printer every morning before I print for the day.  Otherwise it will not print @ all.    It's USB connected and there is not a wireless feature on this mode...

Yosemite OS 10.10 printer drivers?

Are Canon behind the curve with their printer drivers for Mac OS? Have a great image runner C1028i. Great printer but I would love to use it. What are we supposed to do, put it out on the pavement?  All help appreciated

Jerryall by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! imageFORMULA CR-180 Check Scanner Log File

Hi,  I work with an imageFORMULA CR-180 Check Scanner and while running a good amount (greater than 100) of checks, I've noticed that the check scanner stops scanning and a popup comes up over the scanning utility asking if I'd like to overwrite my l...

Scanner doesn't work on my mf 8320cn all in one printer

Hey guys i just bought a Canon mf8320cn printer and i downloaded the drives and installed them. I had no discs inside the box. However i cant scan anything and it gives me error tha the computer is not connected . Also i can't find to download the to...

simo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

CANON IR C3380 refuses to print

There is a small office network with 1 windows pc and 1 new mac that share a Canon IR C3380i as a network printer (LAN connected).The Windows machine ist able to print. We installed the latest PS driver from Canon website. Inside "Add printer" dialog...

rdobslaw by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mf8580cdw won't allow color adjustments

I have a mf8580cdw and it won't allow me to adjust the color density to give a rich color.  The red comes out almost orange.  I can't adjust the color on the settings in my Macbook.  I can only find the ability to adjust color in the printer menu set...

32 bit application has stopped working

Replaced the three color cartridges, tried to print and got this message: "Print driver host for 32 bit applications has stopped working." Windows checked for a solution-nothing. Tried to download the driver from Canon and get the message that the dr...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements