Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imagerunner 2270 wont scan to Mac

Hello, We recently switched our office to Mac from windows. Since doing so, I have been unable to have our Canon Imagerunner 2270 scan to a folder on our Mac machines. We are currently keeping an old PC that it scans to and then manually moving the f...

xavier55 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

smeared label printing,

cannon MF8500C class printer printing labels.  First one looked good, then they all became increasingly smeared.  Image attached.  I used the thicker paper setting. Question:  How can I avoid this?  Is the printer messed up now? Best regards,Matthew

IMG_3059.JPG

MF Toolbox wont give auto feed option for scanner

We've sucessfully used our MF4350d for months.  No problems with MF toolbox until randomly the auto feed option for scanning disappeared and the only option on drop down from toolbox when selecting source is platen glass.  When contacting canon for a...

bowski by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can LBP6230dw print 6 3/4 envelopes from Word 2010?

I am asking about the Canon LBP6230dw because I recently purchased an HP P1102w and it cannot seem to get the address in the right place on 6 3/4 envelopes no matter what options I set.  (6 3/4 envelopes are listed in the Word envelope selection list...

vroberts by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Original CD

MF3240 need original CD that came with unit. Built March 2006; serial # UBA10408

drivers for MF 4780

Good Morning, I bought Canon MF4780w Printer. the software cd in side is for 32 bit whie i have win 8 64 bit. not finding drivers pls help. Thanks 

MDN28114 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxify 2020 Envelopes

I loose the left hand side of the envelope and half the return address when using MS Publisher 13. I can't figure out how to fool the printer into printing the return addy on #10 envelopes where it belongs. Tech support is of no help.

bklyn777 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements