cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPF8400 Trying to print on sheet paper

mjblanco
Apprentice

Hi!

I have a IPF8400 which normally prints onto rolls. However, I'm trying to change it up by loading sheets of art paper. I seem to have no problem loading the paper. It gives me all the right cures,(load cut sheet/open top cover/lift release lever/align lead edge on right, then acoss the top/lower lever/close upper cover/Cut sheet type/loading paper please wait) loads it up and waits for the file,all happy as can be. No error messages and the green light is lit over the paper sheet icon. However, when I send the file to the printer, I get a message that "Rolled printing is selected but sheets are loaded. It then makes me eject the paper. Am I missing a setting in the print driver? Any ideas how to fix this?

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

This error would occur if roll media is selected in the print driver on the computer.  Before printing from your software, double check the settings to make sure that roll media is not selected.

If you continue to have difficulties with this issue, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements